Major New Features in Aether 1.1:
* Addition of "Print Address/QSL Labels" feature, including support for many different Avery label sheet types.
* Support for optional use of a QRZ.com paid subscription for callbook data. This provides increased speed, reliability and data quality for callbook lookups.
* Automatic calculation of beam heading and distance to contacted stations.
* Support for export of CSV files for import into spreadsheet software.
* Many smaller new features and user interface improvements.
* Instant search of logbooks
* Automatic callbook lookup
* cocoaModem 2.0 integration
* Spotlight, Mail, Address Book and AppleScript support
* RS-232 based rig control
* Full ADIF and Cabrillo import/export support
* Google Maps and QRZ.com integration
* Auto dupe checking
Aether 1.1 is a free update for existing customers. New licenses are $39 (USD). A fully-functional demo version of Aether is available free.