BlackBerry Kills Ryan Seacrest's Typo Keyboard for iPhone

BlackBerry Kills Ryan Seacrest's Typo Keyboard for iPhone

Posted June 1, 2015 at 1:28pm by iClarified · 11 comments · Add Comment
Cedeño66 - June 3, 2015 at 4:53am
Seriously though. Why anyone would want that beats me. Makes no sense but yet I guess it's good to have options even if it's ugly and stupid and useless.
Murat K. - June 2, 2015 at 12:53pm
"BlackBerry Limited, a global leader in mobile communications" WTF??? :)))
TechnoGeek - June 1, 2015 at 11:22pm
BlackBerry had to kill something for it was killed by the market with exception to Ryan Seacrap and 10 Canadians.
tomclancer8 - June 1, 2015 at 4:23pm
"guys i have the best idea for invention ever!, u know how that dumb iphone doesnt even have a physical keyboard? well lets add one! surely no ones thought of that. I mean why use the virtual keyboard when i can make my device a 3rd larger without adding more screen space?" - ryan poopcrest
NoGoodNick - June 1, 2015 at 3:32pm
So if we all rush to eb?y, we can load up on the devices and load the discontinued software on our phones thru JB tools. Luckily for Ryan, the new iPad it larger than 7.9" (though I can't picture mounting a blackberry style keyboard on it). After all, blackberry lost their phone sales for a reason, their keyboards are a pain to use!
yme - June 1, 2015 at 2:53pm
Thats f**cking ugly anyway. Who is going to buy t ? Stupid idea.
Repairhaus - June 1, 2015 at 2:48pm
That's funny they are releasing a preorder keyboard for an iPhone 5 when the 6s is about to come out. To little to late
Ren - June 1, 2015 at 2:24pm
I bet they're realizing why anyone uses a touchscreen keyboard that has many layouts.
Joe - June 1, 2015 at 1:39pm
Blackberry is good but I can't buy blackberry because I love iOS and blackberry not support my apps.I love narrator app and I send my posts on this app. Narrator is free for all but narrator is very important for me because narrator is new idea for connecting with my friends and family and others
{Anthony} - June 1, 2015 at 1:31pm
Hey they won! .... No wait... Yup....This is Blackberry...... Yea.......They still lost
Gabe - June 1, 2015 at 1:39pm
Lol. Seriously. Ha! They shoulda kept letting them sell it. At least they would've had some sorry of income coming in.
Prev 1 of 1 Next