Since BurnAgain FS doesn't erase the disk each time, changing the content of the media is much faster than burning a new disk. The title of the disk can be changed prior to each burn. Without any additional software, disks burned with BurnAgain FS are readable on all platforms, automatically preserving special Mac file attributes. BurnAgain FS supports CDR, CDRW, DVD RW and DVD-RW disks.
The update to 1.4 adds support for Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and further improves the integration with the Mac OS X Finder. The update also includes interface improvements and several bugfixes. The update is free for all users who own a BurnAgain FS license.
BurnAgain FS Feature highlights include:
* Change the content of a CD/DVD like using a harddisk
* Burn multiple times without creating multiple volumes
* Add additional content to a disk quickly
* Change disk title at each burn
* Preserve Mac file attributes
* Platform independent format
* Usable with CDR
* Usable with CDRW, DVD RW, DVD-RW
* Easily erase RW media
* BurnAgain FS is available in English and German
Pricing and Availability:
A home single license is priced at $22 (USD). A FamilyPack option (5 installations) is available for $48. Business licenses start from $32. Site licenses and educational discounts are available. A full-featured demo (20 trial burns) is available.