* Download RSS feeds and keep track of local weather with up-to-date forecasts
* Download Wikipedia articles and learn on the go
* Download driving directions and listen to them on iPod or iPhone
Users may open any text document or select any text and load it via the Services menu. A toolbar provides easy access to all of the load menu options and the transferring of a document to iTunes.
iSpeak It 3.5 sports a number of important fixes:
* Wikipedia article downloading
* When automatically transferring to iTunes you can now choose to automatically close the window after the transfer completes
To install iSpeak It, drag it to your Applications folder or wherever you'd like to keep it. Before transferring any text, use the Speech panel in the System Preferences to select the voice to use during conversion. iSpeak It uses the voice and defined settings for all of its processing. Experiment with the voices to see which sounds best.
iSpeak It also provides advanced text replacement capabilities. There are a number of phrases that Mac Voices will not convert properly. iSpeak It can define rules that identify problem words and an appropriate (phonetically correct) replacement for them. It will even automatically apply the rules before transferring a document to iTunes.
Purchasing iSpeak It:
iSpeak 3.5 remains priced at $19.95 (USD) with free update for existing users of version 3.x. The iSpeak It trial allows for converting the first 1000 characters of any text. Users may purchase the bundle, which includes iPresent It and iPDA, for $44.95 (USD); a $13 savings. Users can purchase from within iSpeak It by selecting "Purchase iSpeak It..." in the application menu or visit ZappTek online.