iPhone 6s to Feature 12MP Camera With Five-Element Lens, Bigger Sensor?

iPhone 6s to Feature 12MP Camera With Five-Element Lens, Bigger Sensor?

Nirmal shah - August 25, 2015 at 3:42pm
Apple should release wireless charger for iPhone 6S
FTW - August 25, 2015 at 4:14pm
Wireless charging is the same thing as plugging in the phone. It's no advantage when it either uses a wire anyway or if you can't be at a certain distance from the charger while using the phone. What advantage is it to begin with?
plague - August 30, 2015 at 2:50am
No cable. Difference enough I think...
Nat - August 30, 2015 at 3:42am
No cable to plug in, but it's still being near an outlet.
Dudleyju - August 25, 2015 at 10:20am
On your muscle tissue army can help with basically loosening up like you problem a trap Cecil was not much shorter so that I can kind of be a little wider arm and when I'm ball came in to elect three times a week literally you doing muscle groups that are kind of lacking in a car helps relieve it see can grow common practice imposing announce finish them back and I am some biceps but crushed it today and the wife Ellie weird well I work hours earlier the published on the easy guess cut it took a lot . http://eyeluminousfacts.com/max-muscle-xtreme/
yas9in - August 24, 2015 at 5:53am
I have upgraded my iPhone every time since the original iPhone but I will not be doing so this time as the upgrades are becoming less and less attractive. especially the S upgrades which except for the 5S, have been more or less pointless. on every generation of the iPhone, apple is on about how amazing the new camera is and how it will take great pictures etc. etc... but I really can't see much difference. sure there is a big difference between the 4S and the 6 but almost none between the 5S and 6. apple will keep telling us different though. frankly I'm done with apple's stupid upgrades. I wanna see something really attractive. who needs force touch on an iPhone?? it's just like samsung, packing the phone with pointless features no one is going to use.
Nat - August 24, 2015 at 5:59am
1. These so-called stupid and pointless upgrades make a huge leap. Do you not see how new sensor did a whole lot of improvement to the iPhone from the 5s? 2. There's been rumors or leaks that the next camera will be the biggest camera upgrade ever for the next iPhone and possibly in 4k. 3. If Apple was focused only on camera, there wouldn't be any kit related stuff, nothing involved with fingerprint scanner, Siri which is will eventually upgrade to how Google now works, maps which has slowly but surely get the right places even in 3d correctly, laminated display which has made the least reflective devices, plus don't give your hopes up over something you haven't used yet. Who gimmicks something that's a feature unreleased yet? I can go on through what Apple has done in terms of effort between different models and their improvements but I made my point. Hell it's even bend less and may come with sapphire this time.
Dommm - August 24, 2015 at 6:25am
Will people spend more money on a iPhone 6S if the iPhone 6 is maybe $100 cheaper Some people will not see the camera or the force touch as worth that extra $100ish Apple stopped this from happening with the 5S by getting rid of the 5 and releasing the 5C to which the plastic would cause some to pay more for the 5S. More money for apple Don't know what they will do this time to make people buy the 6S. They could get rid of the 6 and keep the 5C as their cheaper model which would persuade more people to the 6S 'This phone is already two years old' , then 'this ones new' Apple know they need to find a way to stop people buying the 6 over the 6S
Nat - August 24, 2015 at 1:36pm
There were rumors that the 6c will be released beginning next year.
Justabrake - August 25, 2015 at 5:19pm
Exactly Apple has just the iPhone's as there biggest sales and that's what keeps them going without the iPhone Apple would be lost, I have done all the iPhone's except the 6 6 still holding my 5s I won't touch the 6 6 I can't see people upgrading every year either ...... That's a $1,000 phone with a new contract !
FTW - August 25, 2015 at 5:40pm
Not if you're with T-Mobile.
Dommm - August 23, 2015 at 8:13pm
Will it stick out more
Gabe - August 23, 2015 at 9:08pm
Did you read the article? No it won't. iPhone 6 and 6 already uses 5 layer lens. So it will be the same.
Dommm - August 23, 2015 at 9:38pm
I think it will stick out silightly less as the phone will be thicker but then the force touch module will take that space ,so
PHUKAI - August 23, 2015 at 9:58pm
Think about how much are the force touch is using. The bezel is still the same like before, so the lens could be a bit more flushed but not completely.