Apple iPhone 6c to Feature Same Design as the iPhone 5c?

Apple iPhone 6c to Feature Same Design as the iPhone 5c?

loltwat - August 28, 2015 at 8:07am
Cant they just make the build look like the 4/4S rather than another plastic junk like 5c?..... Just hope it isn't actually true.... Damn.
Nat - August 28, 2015 at 12:58pm
The 4s was too small compared to quality plastic 5c. Some say they will upgrade form their 4s if app,e makes a 4 inch phone.
Lunie - August 27, 2015 at 6:15pm
Ah..., an iphone 5S in plastic guise! Brilliant marketing. It still beats Samsung S4.
The iDevice Pro - August 27, 2015 at 5:20pm
Ahhhh....@Nat....should've known I'd see you here. Do you see? The majority shares my view. No one wants a plastic iPhone. The 5(c) was cheaply made junk! Drop it and the screen pops out. I was really starting to get excited about this 6(c), with the rumors of a 4" display and all, but back to the 5(c) design? Really Apple? Did you not learn from past mistakes? I guess we won't truly know until an official Apple statement, but my fingers are crossed on a more solid design and construction than the 32-bit piece of shit. We don't need a 64-bit piece of shit Apple!!!! Oh, and @Nat...your mom says for me to tell you "hello" from her...at least that what I think she said...couldn't really tell as she has a mouthful of my cock... XD
Nat - August 27, 2015 at 6:57pm
Don't you realize material making a plastic phone isn't a big deal? It's not like Apple had a choice. People claimed Apple greedy. What other solution than this was the answer? Making it cheaper while still maintaining its quality that you just can't seem to understand. The 5c makes any galaxy made before it what junk is defined from those phones. I dropped it and the screen stays. Seriously, J.a.b.? Did you not know how Apple doesn't fck around with any material they can make for their phone. There wasn't any so-called piece of shit from what you expect. Fingers crossed you can awaken from your coma, not to mention your dad was convinced from my understandings and it was pciked up from him immediately, right as I drugged his coke with my seamen making his guts cleansed from the inside out! XD LAWLOLAWLOLAWLXDXDXDXDXD
Jedediah Johnson - August 28, 2015 at 12:32am
The maturity on this site is astounding. It's just like going back to high school. I love it.
The iDevice Pro - August 28, 2015 at 1:47am
You're right, Jedediah. Nat seems to bring the worst out in me. He's just so damned annoying with that crappy English...lol
Nat - August 28, 2015 at 3:05am
We all now he took the words out of my mouth criticizing you for your human intelligence. Your so-called English defies every bit of it compared to real English like mine! So much but hurt! LawlXD
The iDevice Pro - August 29, 2015 at 4:41pm
You really are retarded aren't you, Nat? Crawl back into your 3rd world hole, fuktard.
Nat - August 29, 2015 at 8:21pm
Says the braindead bull shit who took lessons in his immature dimension where he was raised. Hurry back before your blind neglected friends call you for punishment, kinder kid! LAWLOLAWLXDXDXDXDXDXD
Alen - August 27, 2015 at 4:07pm
No !! I don't think so. Who needs a plastic casing? I love to use small display, but that doesn't mean I need it in plastic. :(
Nat - August 27, 2015 at 4:30pm
Yes!! Plastic is supposed to be little more scratch resistant and be cheaper to use. I don't mind any material used for the iPhone as long as I get upgrades as good as the other iPhone released the same year (or the phones sold the last time).
Scratch ahold - August 27, 2015 at 5:25pm
Plastic more scratch resistant than gorilla or ion glass? REALLY? Are you aware that the harder a substance is, the more difficult it is to scratch? Are you retarded? Plastic is much softer than even commercial grade glass, you idiot...therefore more susceptible to scratching. You win the award for dumbest claim in a post, Nat. As for you, Apple...keep your plastic phones. I won't be buying such rubbish.
Take it easy... - August 27, 2015 at 6:50pm
Hey, @Scratchahold... the back of the iPhone 6 is not made of glass. What the heck are you talking about? Nat (whom I normally would not defend because he's generally incoherent and annoying) correctly is distinguishing between an aluminum back and a plastic back.
Nat - August 27, 2015 at 6:52pm
1. Who said anyt material was better than the other. This plastic is made out of hard polycarbonate. 2. Not as much as you are for an ignorant demented retard. You take 10x the awards compared to me. 3. The harder the material, the more it's going to take from falling pressure. Keep your costly phone for how much money you can possible burn.