PDFGarden takes advantage of Leopard's Quartz Rendering Technology and fully compatible with Apple's Preview. It features a very small application footprint (only 2 MB), and can efficiently work with thousands of PDF files and/or with PDF documents that contain thousands of pages.
* Automatic pair pages support
* Dynamically rearrange files with real-time preview
* Delete, combine, split functionality
* Import one or more pages from another PDF without importing the entire file
* Supports all QuickTime formats (PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PostScript, GIF and more)
* File list supports Drag & Drop, reordering, sorting and more
* Select individual or multiple pages from PDF and TIFF files
* Preview window shows page contents for easy selection
* Support for PDF bleed and trim boxes
* Blazing speed thank to GPU support
"We felt there was a need for an easy to use application that can perform a lot of common operations on pdf files." said Marco Bambini, founder of SQLabs LLC. "We believe that PDFGarden has the potential to become the swiss army knife for pdf related actions."
Pricing and Availability:
PDFGarden 3.0 is priced at $19.00 (USD) for a single-user license. A fully functional demo is available. The unregistered version has no time limit and allows the use of every feature of the registered version.