Or maybe they are always forgetting the passwords to their different online web sites and need a central place to store this information. Because the information is encrypted on the computer, even if malicious viruses found their way onto a Mac, or villainous thieves stole a laptop, the information will remain safe. Only the owner, with his or her password can access this information.
Mark Allen, the Managing Director of Severn Software says: "We have been looking forward to releasing Secrets. It is our first product and we are very proud of it."
* AES 256-bit US government grade encryption
* Secrets password protects your data
* Configurable inactivity timeout that will protect your information while you are away from your Mac
* Special entry screens for:
- Credit Cards
- Bank Account information
- Web Sites including the ability to launch the web site from within Secrets
- Generic passwords like XBox Live, door entry systems, etc.
* Even general notes can be encrypted