Everything New in iOS 9.3 Preview: Night Shift, Secure Notes, Education, More

Everything New in iOS 9.3 Preview: Night Shift, Secure Notes, Education, More

Posted January 11, 2016 at 7:40pm by iClarified · 16 comments · Add Comment
e.kl - February 24, 2016 at 9:00am
what about Siri in hebrew?
Johny - January 28, 2016 at 12:09am
My question is very simple: Are Secure Notes SAFE in iCloud after back up? Because from what we know, End to end encrypted immessages are kept in plain text on Apple serves after you back up your iOS device to iCloud. Whats the point of these so called security features when Apple servers is the weakest point?
So-called? - January 28, 2016 at 12:19am
Must be running a jailbroken iPhone.
DeXtER420 - January 23, 2016 at 7:06am
that's a cool version for Apple when its is releasing ! i wanna see it soon plz reply this comment!!
dami - January 20, 2016 at 3:37pm
Next update add must bio Protected password apps inside offcial firmware then no need to use jailbreak must add this option and watusi apps for whatsapp invisible chat for bussness man client no disturbe and not see other when i m working chat for other clients and barrel app thanks for reply apple software creaters.
daniel georgiev - January 12, 2016 at 4:52pm
For PC you can try Iris http://iristech.co . It's alternative to f.lux and Night Shift working on Windows, Mac, Linux :)
Flux & Siri - January 12, 2016 at 5:47am
Finally we can have flux! Also, a Hebrew version of Siri
. - January 12, 2016 at 2:37am
f.lux my ass! Night shift is finally here. Now I can easily fool my family with private browsing so I can still secretly work on other peoples homework for money. In case you guys are concerned, I do edgenuity work.
. - January 12, 2016 at 2:39am
and by fool, I mean make them think private browsing it actually nighttime so they'll not know I'm running private browsing. That is if safari gets a black look to resemble might time.
Great - January 11, 2016 at 11:54pm
Apple is taking out f.lux and 1password with iOS 9.3!
iamevl - January 11, 2016 at 10:30pm
Apple fkn love the jailbreak scene because.. free R&D!
Average Reviewer - January 11, 2016 at 8:51pm
I feel like f.lux could have a valid law suit, they won't allow f.lix on the App Store so that Apple can implement their own rip off version of something that jailbreakers have had for years its BS
. - January 12, 2016 at 2:36am
Jailbreak only had it because apple focused on so much and finally have time to get to this. I wouldn't say BS on that!
Prev 1 of 2 Next