iPhone SE Battery Outlasts iPhone 6s by Over Two Hours, Galaxy S7 by Almost Three

Capt. Obvi - March 28, 2016 at 1:29pm
Lets be real here, Apple knew they f*cked up with the iPhone 6/6s with its shitty battery life. What was their way to resolve the issue? They released an ugly ass case with a built in battery. STUPID. Then they decide to bring back the prized iPhone 5/5s to f*ck with everyone as they "improve" the specs and name it the iPhone SE.
Sgt. Oblivious - March 28, 2016 at 1:46pm
And they managed to fix it with iOS 9 sparing extra hour battery life, but hey, people like me love the smaller phones so it's not too bad for most of the users.
MannyG - March 25, 2016 at 7:45pm
That's not impressive at all. It sued to last longer before they downgraded the battery even more. Just like we've been saying, they will put it back to less crappybhkw it used to be and say they improved it. Noooottt. Unless it can last a full 12 hours of use and not standby then they will be improved battery.
. - March 25, 2016 at 8:46pm
Try claiming that over my 5s that can last up to a day and a half on a full charge with only wifi on! Dead serious.
MannyG - March 26, 2016 at 1:08am
You're lucky because mine never lasted that long either. Not did others I know. Take a few instagrams, send a few texts check your Facebook, maybe make a couple voice calls and poof. You're down to 30%. I refuse to do all these things to save battery. It defeats the purpose of having an iPhone if I can't use it to full capacity.
. - March 26, 2016 at 2:37am
More like defeats the purpose of not having a battery case or portable charger, but here's a solution that eliminated all outlets ever since I bought this one breathtaking charger. Not only is it portable and wearable, but it uses motion to charge your iPhone. Just check this link out: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1071086547/ampy-power-your-devices-from-your-motion BTW I did do all those things you mentioned even fast and I haven't have my battery drain 10%.
City023 - March 26, 2016 at 2:12pm
You got no Phucking life if you want to use the iPhone for 12 hours straight. Go get some vagina kid.
Everybody wonders - March 27, 2016 at 5:50pm
. Not you again with your cr@p charger. Go troll somewhere else!
Nobody wonders - March 27, 2016 at 7:03pm
You should instead of someone who is helping someone else with a true charger that solves every of the problem addresses. If anything that's crap, it's you and your shit stains!
@evas10n - March 25, 2016 at 2:14am
Can only be good for the browsers at night in their beds!! Thank goodness back to the power button on the top. Keep accidentally activating my side one.
ItsaJoke - March 24, 2016 at 9:43pm
Sheepy Yay yey!
Itza Win - March 24, 2016 at 9:58pm
Trolley nay nay!
Toni - March 24, 2016 at 9:10pm
Finally, only one hand iPhone. With better batery ,and much like 6s ....Great!!!
Jabeaver - March 24, 2016 at 8:53pm
Will it outlast the Galaxy S7 Edge??
Nitemare - March 24, 2016 at 5:34pm
Great! In for one. Best phone available. Fit in hand, cheap, Mic Jack, fully loaded. Don't need 3D junk
Uumm - March 24, 2016 at 6:09pm
Basically id rather it be small and no 3d touch. Im all over this....anyone want to buy my 6s?
Nat - March 24, 2016 at 8:03pm
3D stuff is actually great.
Darryn - March 24, 2016 at 4:44pm
Finally! It looks like I'll be upgrading my iPhone 5S to the SE!
Well... - March 24, 2016 at 4:39pm
Of course, it's got a smaller screen to power, and also doesn't have to power the 3D Touch
Rock_Bottom - March 24, 2016 at 6:11pm
But it also got smaller battery. So u can't uncredit Apple's engineering in it.