How to Make iPhone SMS Alert Vibrate Longer Using Windows

How to Make iPhone SMS Alert Vibrate Longer Using Windows

Knightblader - June 29, 2010 at 4:01pm
Will this work with iOS4?
Conspiracy - August 7, 2010 at 6:45pm
This works on iOS4. BUT it will make the mail alert also vibrate longer!
Rollo Martins - August 8, 2010 at 3:39am
Use the asVibra or asVibra2 app (Google helps to install/add the source to Cydia, asVibra2 gives you three short vibras instead of a long one). It does exactly the same thing, just automatically. There is an OS4 version available, too.
dvwrvc - May 6, 2010 at 7:57pm
dsmfqwrv
Gabe - July 31, 2009 at 10:41pm
My file wasn\'t located in the directory stated in the tutorial. But I was able to find it using a search function in a different FTP program. For those of you having problems finding the file, try looking here: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Celestial.framework Also, I wasn\'t able to get any web based .plist converters to work. But this downloadable (free) program worked like a charm: http://www.ipodrobot.com/download.htm Choose \"plist Editor for Windows (Freeware)\". Just open the .plist file, make your changes, and save. Hope this is helpful.
Brad - June 21, 2009 at 10:46pm
What is the password for the iphone 3Gs with the new 3.0 OS?
James - June 5, 2009 at 7:34pm
Im getting this error please help!!!!!!! Cannot get real path for \'/System/Library/Frameworks/Celestial.framework\'. No such file or directory. Error code: 2 Error message from server: No such file Request code: 16
Kevin Jones - February 8, 2009 at 11:01am
The location in the hack says that it is under System\\Library\\Frameworks\\Celestial.... That doesn\'t exist on my iPhone. I found the file but it was under a different folder.
Bill - August 30, 2012 at 7:59pm
i didn't find the file in this folder either, so i searched using winSCP and i found it under /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaToolbox.frameworks I'm using an iphone 3gs on 5.1.1 (jailbroken)
Bacon - October 16, 2008 at 9:09am
Snowbird\'s convert script has been down for some time. Here is a new interface to the utility... It\'s not my tool, I\'m just linking on to save people time searching! http://lesterchan.net/plutil/index.php
Rollo Martins - July 31, 2008 at 6:24am
See http://www.sendowski.de/2008/07/24/iphone-notesde-goes-cydia/ for a software solution for this problem which works also on 2.0.
Eugene Lim - March 11, 2008 at 12:08am
Hi I like to say thanks for the tip and now the vibration is so much better. I would also like to know if someone can e-mail me or verify the information below, taken from the same \'converted\' file is correct as I accidentally changed the wrong values. Thanks once again. RingerSwitchIndication Intensity 1 OffDuration 0.10000000000000001 OnDuration 0.40000000000000002 TotalDuration 0.5
Tino - January 28, 2008 at 9:54pm
Leslie, Did you have Openssh installed? It must be installed for WinSCp to work and connect to iphone.