September 29, 2023
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 10.2 Using Yalu and Cydia Impactor (Windows)

Comments

Posted January 31, 2017 at 1:55pm · 104 comments · Add Comment
Shagazazz
Shagazazz - August 7, 2018 at 7:14am
Can anyone tell me is there have any online jailbreak solution or tool that works faster ? plzz..!
mrstinkmeaner
mrstinkmeaner - August 2, 2017 at 7:39pm
does this work on 10.2.1?
poke sniper
poke sniper - July 29, 2017 at 9:29am
thanks for sharing a valuable information,, very useful content....
Saj070
Saj070 - April 19, 2017 at 1:16am
I am on 9.3 jailbreak iphone 6s how can I installed 10.2 and perform jailbreak? Anyone
Deadman594
Deadman594 - April 6, 2017 at 5:13am
Hi i am on 8.1.2 can i still update to 10.2 and jailbreak? Can anyone tell me I would really appreciate it. Some of my app not working as it is not compatible with iOS 8 anymore.
Dominik1123231
Dominik1123231 - March 19, 2017 at 12:41pm
hurry up i cant wait :)) for 10.2.1
ntom
ntom - March 19, 2017 at 6:44am
Do not jail break your Iphone yet. This jailbreak won't do any thing even though you could jailbreak iphone successfully
Ranjith568
Ranjith568 - February 27, 2017 at 12:47am
Is it work for iphone 6 ios 10.2.1 ????
gantulga@tg.mn
gantulga@tg.mn - February 22, 2017 at 5:55am
Any News about IP 7 or 7+?
vb
vb - February 13, 2017 at 1:07pm
can i jailbreak on 10.2.1?
zyme_
zyme_ - February 22, 2017 at 2:03am
@vb : No; 10.2.0 is the highest version for now.
Zeez
Zeez - April 6, 2017 at 10:02am
im waiting for IOS 10.2.1 also...
samm
samm - February 13, 2017 at 4:35am
I can get to the go screen and it fails, using a I pad air with 10.2.1
tomng
tomng - February 11, 2017 at 7:02pm
i just jailbreak my iphone 6s + ios 10.2 , when try to install call recorder or any other app in cydia its show this message : Note : the requested modificaitons cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed. the app just queing. i could not install. Please let me know if any fix for it . Thank you
Pratik
Pratik - February 9, 2017 at 9:25am
My jailbreak expired after 7 days and i rebooted my iphone 6 now my jailbreak is not working.How should i jailbreak my phn again its on 10.0.2
Pratik
Pratik - February 9, 2017 at 9:30am
I downloaded the lates impactor and then copied the latest yalu beta 7 file its shows a warning. 'The action will revoke and replace any existing apple developer certificate association with your account it may or may not have some complicated effect on your workflow if you are an apple developer'. So should i press ok and do it or should i cancel it??
zyme_
zyme_ - February 22, 2017 at 2:00am
@Pratik - I too had trouble with this but through trial and error I figured it out, and its pretty simple. 1: Delete (or move) the .p12 file on computer that was made in the cydia impactor folder. 2: Delete the Yalu app from iOS device. 3: Make sure your device is displayed and Drag the Yalu IPA into impactor just like the first time, give it your apple id login info & click okay to proceed past the revoke preexisting certificate warning and very shortly Yalu app will be on your device again. 4: Just like the first time you need to enable trusting your new certificate in settings > general > profiles. - Now you've got 7 days and 7 hours that it's good for again, unless you have an account that's an official paid account - then you've got longer =)
Reece Byfield
Reece Byfield - February 7, 2017 at 5:15pm
Downloaded the app keeps saying failed, retry when clicking "Go"
BANIBRATA GHOSH
BANIBRATA GHOSH - February 6, 2017 at 3:20pm
please help.i jailbroke device,and it was working fine.then i deleted the yalu app.then my device restarted.after than i can install cydia but it says that source file not found.thn i reset my phone.but nothing happens..i am using 5s. please help
darah
darah - February 5, 2017 at 1:23pm
Pls help if I installed this g.b can use whats app in my ipad without my phone
J.habibi
J.habibi - February 4, 2017 at 11:18pm
Please help me. I want uninstall this jailbreak. I don't know how to do Please help me
Javad.habibi11
Javad.habibi11 - February 3, 2017 at 11:54pm
I want to delete this jailbrik How??? My phone crashed Please help me
dominic duffy
dominic duffy - February 3, 2017 at 2:13pm
jailbroken iphone 6s ios 10.2 once with yalu and it worked fine, cydia broke software so restored now cant reinstall yalu jailbreak. Says iphone is jailbroken but not installing cydia
PaulieP
PaulieP - February 3, 2017 at 5:18pm
Throw your phone in the trash, that's basically what you did to it by jailbreaking it. Also, hop in along with your phone, that's basically all you are. You deserve what you get, everyone wants to see you fail. Jailbreaking is for losers. If you're so cool, you would have come up with the jailbreak yourself, however you're an imbecile and you wait for somebody to dry it out for you and give you step-by-step instruction so you don't screw everything up and even then, you still screw things up douche.
Burns1969
Burns1969 - February 5, 2017 at 1:50pm
#PaulieP - seems like your not done with this loosers, aren't you?
schwrink3r
schwrink3r - February 2, 2017 at 12:36pm
Can anyone please, send me "lib" folder under "/VAR"? iPhone 6 10.2 here, but cydia always saying that the folder "var/lib/dpkg/status" is "missing". Re-installing Yalu 10.2 Beta 7 not fixing the issue!!
TheLegend27
TheLegend27 - February 2, 2017 at 6:58am
How do I remove Yalu by deleting from device management or by updating my phone
schwrink3r
schwrink3r - February 2, 2017 at 4:06pm
just delete it
tusharmall
tusharmall - February 2, 2017 at 5:24am
i don't know wat is going wrong but some how on all the devices i tried ... non allowed me to load JB tweaks i.e can't access Sources , the Manage account tab won't open, Featured app tab won't open ( rather non of the tabs on the home page are accessible)
@david
@david - February 1, 2017 at 8:52pm
Wow, I don't know if it's because you all don't know what you're doing or if the jailbreak is buggy, but I hope all these issues get cleared up. I wasn't able to save my shsh and so I have only one shot at this, and boy oh boy do I miss my jailbreak. I'm waiting for a bit for further yalu updates to this jailbreak.
PaulieP
PaulieP - February 1, 2017 at 5:19pm
Are you losers trying to jailbreak your devices deserve all the problems that you're having. You all try to sound so cool when you show people that your devices jailbroken, however you have no clue how to do it yourself. All you do is follow instructions from somebody smarter than you and then pretend to be smart. All jailbroken losers out there can go fall off a cliff for all I care. You're not necessary or needed on this planet anymore loser jailbreakers. GTFO
burns1969
burns1969 - February 2, 2017 at 1:24pm
and you are...?
Dante
Dante - February 2, 2017 at 5:49pm
Being said by a person who is prob technology retarded and can't do it ether, surprised u found how to comment by your self
PaulieP
PaulieP - February 3, 2017 at 5:06pm
I don't need to Jailbreak my device to enjoy it. It works perfectly just the way it is. I'm an IT guy you schmuck. It's easier to be mean to people and call them names because the truth does hurt and what I was speaking is the truth. If it hurts you and you feel that calling me names makes you feel better, go ahead, that's what people do in the schoolyard. Let me know about your age and your intelligence or should I say lack there of. Again, people who still jailbreak their phones are idiots waiting to get hacked. You sir are no exception to the rule, can you jailbreak your device if someone else doesn't release the software? No, I didn't think so. You're just as big an idiot has all these other people that wait impatiently to get a jailbreak that they could never do themselves. When it doesn't work perfectly they are the ones crying, moaning, and whining just like you. They're all grumpy just like you. They all think that they're so cool because their devices are jailbroken but really they're just a bunch of nerds losers who follow others just like you. Yes, you're a follower. Enjoy your jailbreak douche bag, and good luck not being forever alone. Haha, what a total loser response and life you have nerd simpleton. Haha. I'm actually done with this thread, I'm definitely done with retards like you. Later loser
Novustratum
Novustratum - February 12, 2017 at 12:12am
Sounds to me you are talking exactly about yourself and nobody else. Nice job.
Kim413
Kim413 - October 24, 2017 at 5:16pm
Well, Paulie, if you're an IT guy, then tell me how you put a text message monitoring service on your kid's iPhone without jailbreaking it. I'd love to know the answer to that one. You know, since you're such a smart IT guy and all.
burns1969
burns1969 - February 1, 2017 at 7:53am
iPhone 6s IOS 10.2 - did jailbreak as in tutorial, worked only once, then added sources in cydia - crashed. no rejailbreak possible (error on yalu). restarted iPhone tried to rejailbreak - no success. Used yalu alpha and beta7. then made a restore via iTunes - cydia app remained on homescreen but didn't work. did the whole jailbreak process again with success on yalu but cydia still doesn't work. get me error that var.lib cannot be found. So this jailbreak doesn't work for me - very sad....
Jouh
Jouh - February 1, 2017 at 6:02am
How can I update it when new beta comes?
White3N
White3N - February 1, 2017 at 3:25am
It's OK on the 1st attempt but after I reboot and try to relaunch yalu then cannot open Cydia and the others apps installed from Cydia again. Ipad Air 2 10.2 Anyone has the same issue?
grey
grey - February 1, 2017 at 3:28am
I'm on Ipad Air 2 too.. even Cydia is not shown since first reboot..
White3N
White3N - February 1, 2017 at 4:36am
I tried to restore then do the whole process again but now the Cydia doesn't show up after reboot. Maybe wait for another patch.
civicsi9898
civicsi9898 - February 1, 2017 at 2:12am
I have a iphone 5s and im on 10.1.1 (14B150) Since apple stopped signing 10.2 I wont be able to go to 10.2 Will this yalu jailbreak still work on 10.1.1 or do you have to be on 10.2?
UK84
UK84 - January 31, 2017 at 9:05pm
Guys, I got iphone 6 running 10.2 after jailbreaking my device I tried launching cydia got to screen where it says loading and then it crashed cydia for me. I tried relaunching Yalu but it says device already jailbroken tried again few times but no luck, any ideas? thanks
mikiyakim
mikiyakim - February 2, 2017 at 8:52pm
I have the same problem :( Please help
Gabe
Gabe - January 31, 2017 at 6:34pm
Umm. iPhone 7 Plus support is all I care about. Make it happen.
Dante
Dante - January 31, 2017 at 7:18pm
To bad for you
AceBoogie_305
AceBoogie_305 - February 2, 2017 at 10:08am
It works for 7 plus. You have to use beta 3
D4xM4Nx
D4xM4Nx - January 31, 2017 at 3:44pm
Yalu ran flawlessly on first attempt, something tells me it's gonna have an unmatched stability. If only the stashing didn't break iCleaner Pro, Filza and iFile... An update on those apps to keep their root privileges would be perfect, can't lose them just for having increased system partition room.
Nikko
Nikko - January 31, 2017 at 2:36am
I saved my shsh blobs but I'm still on ios 9. How to get to 10.2? Do I upgrade on itunes to 10.2.1 and then downgrade to 10.2? Is there a tutorial to do this?
1234
1234 - January 31, 2017 at 11:57am
123424
cesar
cesar - January 31, 2017 at 3:56pm
Im in the same situation but currently on iOS 7. What do I do?
Um...
Um... - January 31, 2017 at 6:02pm
So Prometheus downgrade tool may not be updated yet to support 10.2.1 downgrade using SHSH2 blobs. Saving ur 10.2 blobs was a insurance precaution if and/or when you use prometheus safely. Just my $0.02
Um...
Um... - January 31, 2017 at 6:04pm
Niko u can go 10.2 unfortunately. You needed to already be on 10.2, tgen save ur blobs, then gor 10.2.1. Downgrade could have worked then if you went 10.2 and THEN saved blobs. Ur blobs are specific to only the current ios ur on. Which sounds like ur on ios 9
Jacob 1114564366
Jacob 1114564366 - January 31, 2017 at 12:18am
i enter my correct password and username at step 6 but I get an error.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
MT
MT - January 31, 2017 at 3:55am
You will need to get to appleid.apple.com and on security section click edit and set the app password. That will be the password to use with your user account
Saidu
Saidu - January 30, 2017 at 8:22am
Hay IPhone 5s supporting this jailbreak?
brad.........
brad......... - January 29, 2017 at 12:21pm
ok so i went to the website and it gave me a link for the iphone 6 jailbreak ipa i dowloaded it and when i click on the yalu app nothing happens please help
Cruz2
Cruz2 - January 28, 2017 at 11:45pm
On 6s+. Do you have to open the Yalu app in order to run Cydia apps. In other words, must the app be open and running in order to run other jailbroken apps on a semi-tethered jailbreak ? Haven't upgraded my ios version yet. Still running a Jailbroke 9.1.
Mike-CZE
Mike-CZE - January 28, 2017 at 9:58pm
Posted Jan 26, 2017 Current device support extends to: iPhone 6s iPhone 6s+ iPhone SE iPad Pro
Mike-CZE
Mike-CZE - January 28, 2017 at 10:00pm
Darren ........
Darren ........ - January 27, 2017 at 4:46pm
NO COMPUTER OR IMPACTOR NEEDED Iv downloaded yalu beta 5 ipa direct to iphone SE and installed by appdb ipa installer works fine
irbin
irbin - January 27, 2017 at 2:12pm
when i download the yalu it comes in a .zip file but no .ipa like it looks in the screen on top ? any suggestions
amirpasha
amirpasha - January 27, 2017 at 1:16pm
hi after that my iphone rebooted cydia did not work can anyone help ne please