How to Free Space on Your iPhone Root File System

How to Free Space on Your iPhone Root File System

mohdnajwan - September 15, 2008 at 1:23pm
For 1.1.4 Firmware users, use this tip: 1. Add source on the installer: http://apptapp.saurik.com/ 2. Install Cydia While installing Cydia, the system will automatically move your fonts and ringtones to another partition, thus freeing up your OS partition. The space will be available for you to install more apps. http://mohdnajwan.putrabytes.com/
BA - February 28, 2008 at 5:10pm
i added the source http://sleepers.net/iphone and then refreshed...but i still dont hav the big boss apps..
deb - February 28, 2008 at 4:53pm
i cant find boss tool in my 1.1.2 otb...help please
Nikos - February 24, 2008 at 5:15am
I have upgraded my iphone to 1.1.3 and when i relocate fonts through Boss tools to free up space my iphone isn\'t working. When i restart it, it won\'t open again.
wombat - February 15, 2008 at 6:09am
@KB: Add the source http://sleepers.net/iphone and refresh - now you have all the BigBoss Apps!
KB - February 14, 2008 at 12:25pm
I added iClarified to my sources but BossTools is not in my Utilities. I have 1.1.2OTB. It originally was jailbroken at 1.1.1 and I had iClarified in my sources and BossTools was available along with many games, ringtones etc in my categories in installer, but now most of these things are missing... what happened?
wombat - February 14, 2008 at 5:04am
@iClarified. I think it\'s useful if you add the Step: Install BSB Subsystems (if not already done so). Users here seem to be coming from different stages in the JB and UL. For thos who use the ZIPhone direct method, BSB is not installed yet. This seems absolute necessary prior to installing BOSSTool
gaurav208 - February 13, 2008 at 1:10pm
Hi, I have 1.1.2 phone jailbroken and updated to 1.1.3. When it was on 1.1.2, I was able to install the Boss Tool successfully. But once I upgraded to 1.1.3, the Boss tool icon dissappeared.So I uninstalled it and tried to install it again. I got the following error\"Main script execution failed\". Any idea what is the issue here. Thanks
pk - February 12, 2008 at 7:44pm
weird...10 mins after i installed bosstool and it not appearing on my springboard it magically appeared but without the icon shown here...the icon looked like a piece of paper with a pencil and some other stuff making the A letter...(ive seen this icon before on other apps on the mac and the iphone when i ssh into it...in fact all the apps have this icon when u ssh into the phone....i went on to try and move fonts..it told me it would take like 10 mins....i started with 266MG used it died after about 1 min and told me i have 266MG with 0 to write...WTF??
pk - February 12, 2008 at 7:26pm
found boss tool...go to install....install task bar goes thru motions...returns to springboard...no bosstool found on springboard...same problem as others here...any solutions as yet??