November 28, 2022
How to Unlock Your iPhone with ZiPhone 2.4 (Windows)

How to Unlock Your iPhone with ZiPhone 2.4 (Windows)

Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:20am · 173 comments · Add Comment
obun
obun - February 19, 2016 at 7:46pm
after searching for iphone why always USBMuxListenerCreate:No Error, not entering recovery mode?
Vike
Vike - January 26, 2014 at 7:19am
hallo, Haben Sie ein iPhone 5 und meine IMEI-Nummer wie ändern möchten. Ich habe gelesen, es wäre mit der ziphone arbeiten, Allerdings bin ich ein absoluter nopp in etwas, und ich nicht wirklich klüger. Kann jemand bitte helfen Sie mir hier? IPHONE 5 Version: 7.0.4 (11B55a) Modell: MD297DN / A vielen Dank. mfg
Noservice
Noservice - January 11, 2014 at 1:01pm
Will this method bypass iCloud Actication Lock? Or atleast find the icloud account to which it is linked to?
numke
numke - October 18, 2009 at 6:23am
when the program starts searching the iPhone, doesn´t find it :S (iPhone in the recovery mode) help plz
MOE IBRAHIM
MOE IBRAHIM - May 31, 2009 at 12:51pm
MR. ABAASS , I TRIED YOUR METHOD AND IT DID NOT WORKL, I STUCK ON MODE (SEARCHING FOR IPHONE) PLS HELP!!!! (IPHONE 2G)
baagii
baagii - September 14, 2008 at 7:42pm
how do i unlock and jailbreak iphone 2.1 2g
jOwiE
jOwiE - July 2, 2008 at 11:02pm
i've already tried doing the command you said "ziphone -d". but still it doesn't work.. "no error" is still appearing in my screen.. what should i do??
J
J - February 24, 2008 at 4:50pm
iClarified, if u cud spare a minute of ur time, i wud b really grateful. I hv posted my problem in zibri's blog as well as urs but i hvn't got a reply yet :( My problem : I had a 1.1.1 on which i ran ziphoneGUI2.4, then shift+restored to 113 & ran ziphone again. Result : unlocked 1.1.3/4.03.13 & running well...EXCEPT...when i sync wit itunes to put in my songs,etc ..it says "sync in progress" but a second later it returns to springboard (home screen). so im not able to use the iphone as an ipod too. Pls advice. Please! :( I did the same on another phone, n its giving me the exact same problem. Will be waiting for your reply. regards & thanks jaison jaison.c@gmail.com PS: any1 who'z had d same probelm & solved it,.. please reply
wezz69
wezz69 - February 20, 2008 at 3:14am
in ziphone, use commande "ziphone -d" that will put your iphone in the correct mode for -a-j-u
Peter
Peter - February 19, 2008 at 8:35am
After entering command ziphone -u -a -j (or with any other ziphone options) I receive the following status Searching for iPhone... USBMuxListenerCreate: No error and it lasts forever. iPhone looks to be in recovery mode. Please help.