How to Copy Contacts From Your SIM Card to Your iPhone

Posted February 20, 2008 at 1:01am by iClarified · 25 comments · Add Comment
Leehanvoon - October 28, 2012 at 8:43am
Hi, I've got the SIM contacts bit covered. But I have no idea how to copy / access the SMS that were recorded in SIM. I have a 256 kb SIM with 4 different partitions.. Stores 250 contacts and xx SMS in each partition.. Now I would like to transfer all of them to my phone. Anyone if you have the solution to this SMS transfer from SIM to
Robert Goldwyn - April 11, 2010 at 10:30pm
Remove the SIM from the old phone to be copied. Use the wire provided by iPhone to open the iPhone SIM card tray. Remove the iPhone SiM card and replace it with the card to be copied. Open the iPhone menu to settings, to contacts, to copy SIM card. When the operation is finished, replace the iPhone SIM card into its original position. Your address book will now be on the iPhone. Most blogs that I read never mentioned the need to physically exchange SIM cards.
Soumitra Ghosh - October 18, 2011 at 5:22am
Thanks for the excellent suggestion of using the SIM card to transfer contacts. Worked like a charm.
norberto - July 2, 2009 at 3:46pm
iPhone | How to Copy Contacts From Your SIM Card to You
Blade_76 - March 26, 2009 at 6:06pm
Chaps, I been trying to do this for ages too.. Then I realised something! Its a standard thing on the 2.2.1 software, if you go - settings - mail, contacts,calendars - under the contacts list is a "import sim contacts" button! ha ha.. God I feel an idiot now...
marty - October 23, 2009 at 6:42am
do you know how to hide the sim contacts?
Kim Truong - January 14, 2010 at 3:04am
i LOVE you!!!! i was taking ages too until i read your comment and i got it in 5 seconds flat! Thanks!
iFiNi - February 28, 2009 at 9:39pm
I am on 2.2.1 Cannot find Simport on my Cydia Does it even work for firmware 2.2.1?
IXEL - August 13, 2008 at 9:48am
Hi! I´ve tried to install SIMPORT with the firmware 2.0.1. when i push the package too install it appears an error: "unable to decode package more info al https://www.iclarified.com/" What is the reason? it could be that the simport v 1.0 is old for this firmware ( 2.0.1).
emma - July 8, 2008 at 6:00am
brilliant!! took me a while but i got it in the end - much easier than entering them all in manually!! thanks!
Kkapil I. Damania - April 21, 2008 at 6:11am
i have 1.1.3 unlock which only copy provider's numbers What should i do ?
Daniel - March 24, 2008 at 4:59pm
Please, can you also put the EXPORT FUNCTION IN? THAT WOULD BE VERY, VWERY USEFUL !!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!
Gem - March 10, 2008 at 10:17pm
Excellent - worked great!!!!!!!!
Prev 1 of 3 Next