February 29, 2024
Unc0ver Jailbreak v3.5 Released With Support for iOS 12.4! [A7-A11]

Unc0ver Jailbreak v3.5 Released With Support for iOS 12.4! [A7-A11]
Comments

Posted August 18, 2019 at 3:50pm · 10 comments · Add Comment
fackyoo
fackyoo - August 19, 2019 at 9:39pm
The issue with iOS 12 at this time there are no sources that supports it . Just enjoy looking at the Cydia . I miss geohot man ,old o days are gone
dvxAznsensationxvb
dvxAznsensationxvb - August 19, 2019 at 10:57pm
I have plenty of sources that work, just be persistent, if you can't then you shouldn't be jailbreaking
fackyoo
fackyoo - August 20, 2019 at 2:48am
Can you post some of the sources ur using please ? I have some but there old sources I’ve been jail breaking since don’t remember when
fackyoo
fackyoo - August 19, 2019 at 6:26pm
Agreed ,yoiy’a can’t use your Apple ID You need an authentication ID code
albannez
albannez - August 19, 2019 at 1:24pm
Tweekbox, Ignition.fun, Appvalley you can install the latest Unc0ver vr 3.5.0 without a computer. Have fun guys
afrey
afrey - August 19, 2019 at 4:15am
I’m on 12.1 and jail broken with unc0ver . Does it worth updating? And and how to do that since update is blocked. Is restore the only option??
stevenlacross
stevenlacross - August 19, 2019 at 1:47am
Does use cydia impactor, use tweakbox directly on your phone. It might take a couple days for it to be updated with the 3.5v but it’ll work fine
fackyoo
fackyoo - August 18, 2019 at 9:56pm
Just jailbroke my iPhoneX on iOS 12.4 Removed my previous jailbreak Chimes Didn’t like it I miss Cydia
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - August 18, 2019 at 7:25pm
Once more, the Impactor is extremely problematic and I’m unable to sign in using my Apple ID. I had the same problem with the original Undecimus JB, found some backdoor, which produced a non-valid JB (I could install Cydia, but couldn’t install any Cydia apps). You may have better luck, but the Impactor has NEVER worked for me!
fackyoo
fackyoo - August 19, 2019 at 1:57am
When I first jailbroke mine I also got an error my for my password I logged to my account submitted another password It worked for me after that Hope this helps