Friends Go On Road Trip to Recreate Every Default Apple Wallpaper [Video]

Friends Go On Road Trip to Recreate Every Default Apple Wallpaper [Video]

EsmerejildoSietePotencia - September 17, 2019 at 1:45am
Really. You’re sure not triggered at all. Hahaha
PaulieP - September 17, 2019 at 11:11am
Thanks for proving my point. Cheers, you just got triggered. Hahahaha
IKnowRight - September 17, 2019 at 1:35pm
You make very good points nocci. Don’t worry about the “trigger” word. That’s just a trolls way of saying that intellectual people are having a discussion and trading talking points to challenge the ideas of a closed minded person. Instead of joining in the discussion they just find humor in the back and forth the same way a baby laughs at her moms pick-a-boo face. I agree. Anything that inspires travel and discovery is a positive thing.
PaulieP - September 18, 2019 at 2:28am
This is where a wannabe intelligent person (you) doesn’t recognize that people are allowed their opinion and don’t deserve to be criticized for their opinion. Of course you can have an opinion on my opinion but if you’re rude like you were, you just painted yourself as the immature troll who wants to be heard. You should read my original comment because you sound like an imbecile. Cheers Mr wannabe intelligent. Oh and I guess I triggered your educated slandering response. You’re not the kind intelligent person you’re trying to portray when you’re knocking people and their opinions aka right to free speech. Think about that bucko.
IKnowRight - September 18, 2019 at 4:17am
Wow. There he goes again. If you actually read what I said, everybody is entitled to their opinion. I was just stating that it can be done without belittling people. You know, the way you just referred to my intelligence. At no time have I put you down. I used a little sarcasm in the beginning. Sorry if that offended. But I’ll just leave it with : Yes, of course you are entitled, you’ve clearly shown that. To the people who created and posted your adventure. Thank you for doing and sharing something that brought a smile to my face. Follow your passions.
nocci - September 19, 2019 at 7:46pm
You're proving more of our points by asking for more trouble against your defenseless ass no one gives a crap about, and for what, making a point about not enjoying life with what it offers or going out in an adventure and experience something for ourselves especially if it's a once in a lifetime experience? Get real and grow up. Again, must be fun being a basement dwelling grub who only wants to hear what he wants to. Some people have passion to explore and inspire others to do the same as well or share moments that certain people enjoy. Not like you're affected by people choosing what to do by themselves since you have no connection with them. Not like it costs a liver doing what they do so even that excuse is out. Want more backlash than you can muster? HARDYHARDYHARHARHARHAAAARRR
PaulieP - September 20, 2019 at 3:36pm
I just came back to this post and realized that I really got under your skin. Do you need help son, you need serious help if you’re gonna get this upset on the Internet. Hardy Harr Harr as you put it. Get a life
nocci - September 30, 2019 at 5:19pm
You're not getting under anyone's skin. By the way the one who should get a life is the one who continues a fight they started let alone try to get the last word and laugh. Talk about excessively naïve as hell especially one who just doesn't understand adventures people take. The help I need is to figure out how to knock a shred of sense into you!
EsmerejildoSietePotencia - September 16, 2019 at 11:23am
That’s awesome! You lived it and visited these beautiful places. It’s amazing Apple was able to inspire you and your awesome friends to go out and see the natural world. Nature is always rewarding in of itself. Good for you!
the voice of reason - September 16, 2019 at 3:08pm
1) Who are you talking to???? 2) You criticise PaulieP for being negative, then you call him ignorant repeatedly, sad and lonely, and a basement-dweller. He wasn't hurtful or insulting, he didn't call anyone names, he just posted an opinion of what he perceived as a shallow exploitative stunt on a website the video creators will probably never see. Open minds, people! [eye roll]
the voice of reason - September 16, 2019 at 3:09pm
And your comment that "Nature is always rewarding in of itself" is exactly the point he was making. Sheesh.
IKnowRight - September 16, 2019 at 3:56pm
As such, he should happily accept the criticism of his opinion with open arms. Open minds both ways. His opinion is valid but he expressed it in a way that belittles the people that recreated (very well I might add) art out of inspiration. You can express negative opinions without bullying people. Yes that goes both ways. PaulieP shouldn’t be chastised either, but that’s sometimes the response you get when perceived as a bully. I don’t think he is one. I just think there may have been a more open minded way to express his opinion.
PaulieP - September 16, 2019 at 5:46pm
If that’s all they did, it would have been awesome, but they made a video to try to exploit the adventure and get clicks. It’s all about attention and if you think otherwise, you are a dense naive individual. Why not share all of the locations so other people could do the same thing? Why spend so much money on a friends trip filming what’s already been done when you can just enjoy the time with your friends and create/film something new and different? “Think different” is a motto Apple uses, not “copy others.”
EsmerejildoSietePotencia - September 17, 2019 at 1:45am
By that measure, so was your comment. You’re getting your 15 minutes off of this. Hahaha. Get a life bro. Don’t be a hater.
PaulieP - September 17, 2019 at 11:12am
Seems like you’re hating on my opinion so who’s the hater? Nice try bucko
PaulieP - September 18, 2019 at 2:33am
Thank you voice of reason, and opinion is an opinion and I did state that it’s so beautiful to visit each one of these places, why not create some other type of video other than the same thing that Apple did. Make it unique, make it an experience, I wasn’t hating visiting nature, I was expressing my opinion on the cloning of what’s already been done. Cheers and thanks again for being the ONLY intelligent response/individual on this thread.
IKnowRight - September 18, 2019 at 4:28am
Cloning. You mean like people taking pictures kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower or holding up the leaning Tower of Pisa, or standing in front of the Statue of Liberty or kissing the Blarney Stone or touching John Harvard’s shoe or standing on the middle of time square... Yeah. That’s a waste of time. It’s already been done. I mean if you do do those things just make sure not to post them because those pictures are already on the internet for PaulieP to see. Cheers.
PaulieP - September 19, 2019 at 6:11am
You made an ant out of a mole hill. Who’s entitled enough to feel the need to respond to all my posts with their pinions and harsh comparisons. Get a life and stop hating on my life bucko. You NO right fool!
ithomkasy - September 15, 2019 at 9:19pm
That was awseome, whenever I was in fhe country I wish I found the perfect match for Windows XP factory default wallpaper. ?
PaulieP - September 15, 2019 at 5:07pm
I guess this is something to do if you’re really bored and you’re a real Apple nerd. I think you took it too seriously though. Remember, Apple already did all the work, why are you going around taking professional photos with a professional team? Some people just need the attention, they crave it. The video is way too long and boring, get new friends and better ideas in the future. Do something original instead of copying big business to get the clicks
IKnowRight - September 15, 2019 at 7:58pm
Good job. You really told them. Dumb people going out in the world doing fun stuff in order to experience life. Pshhh
the voice of reason - September 15, 2019 at 8:55pm
Hey Mr. Sarcasm, aka IKnowRight... what is the purpose of what they did other than getting empty soulless attention? FaceBook likes? Insta followers? They can do what they want, but we can reflect on the emptiness of it. PaulieP has his opinion, and although some may disagree with it, it's pretty freaking valid.
IKnowRight - September 15, 2019 at 11:28pm
Why does there need to be a purpose beyond the experience for some friends going out and explore our wonderful planet? They were inspired by something they saw to go on an adventure and experience something they may not have thought to do. I’m sure other people go to destinations for similar reasons. You know, reasons like someone going there before them and liking the experience. I mean if that’s the case we can all just travel around the world by reading articles of other people’s adventures. More to the point, why dump on some friends that had fun traveling because they were inspired. Cheers.
nocci - September 16, 2019 at 4:19am
Pauline P, they were just enjoying venturing out towards landmarks that was technically marked as a special area where the original photos taken makes them appealing and you may as well consider this a treasure hunt especially with the inclusion of Yosemite national park, but even if this was considered a way to get clicks and big buck, at least I can give them credit for expanding on seasonal versions of the wallpapers. Next you'll be telling me that the features they mentioned within this video are sponsors. Gag me.
EsmerejildoSietePotencia - September 16, 2019 at 11:25am
You’re certainly not craving attention with this ignorant opinion. Yes it is ignorant because you criticize what others found joy in. Next time try giving your opinion without demeaning someone else for theirs or what they find joyous. You must be a sad lonely person craving attention writing these negative comments aren’t you? It’s wonderful when someone else gets inspired by nature and mixes two loves together like technology and nature. It’s just like visiting a city that they saw in a picture so yes it’s an awesome thing! Go back to your parents’ basement.
PaulieP - September 18, 2019 at 2:30am
Listen here Esmeralda, my opinion is my opinion and when you criticize my opinion, you look like the imbecile. Nice try trying to get attention from my post. Glad I could trigger you as well. I love it when pansies cry about other people’s opinions which is our right. You must be from the south.