How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3G on OS 3.1.2, 3.1.3 Using RedSn0w (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3G on OS 3.1.2, 3.1.3 Using RedSn0w (Windows)

naliazor - November 25, 2014 at 3:24pm
file not found in the rapidshare pls help
aarti - July 23, 2014 at 10:31am
my jailbroken is sucessfull but my phone doesnt acessing the network and the wifi and bluetooth is not available showing plz help me...
sdfwe - April 19, 2013 at 4:52am
including the genitals become short, sexuality is not obvious. Was the cause of male reproductive problems culprit. If the information is accurate, is conducive to the national policy of family planning! http://www.mbtukshops.co.uk/
Angelena - April 11, 2013 at 7:39pm
..firmware is 3.1.3 (5.x.x) firmware imitation w/siri and 6.15 ipad bandbase.. jailbroke with whited00r what does this mean? I just bought this phone from ebay its a really pretty one . Its also a 3g and is functional as it is the one the seller is currently using.
Arjun - March 30, 2013 at 4:50am
Guys dnt spoil ur iPhone by jailbreaking coz jailbreak is a virus which spoils ur mobile after that ur wish
Umair - October 5, 2012 at 8:16am
thanks dude its work but locked.... how can i unlock it????? i m living in Pakistan..
Raggae - June 23, 2011 at 8:27am
Pl answer: If I attempt to jailbreak my iphone 3g(3.1.3), will I lose all data i.e contacts, calendar entries, SMS.. ?If yes, then where n how do I transfer my data to be uploaded again after jailbreaking? thanx
Shubham - March 15, 2011 at 3:14am
I have iphone 3g with iOS4.2 After jailbreak my iphone cant detect any network plz help
Doreen - December 7, 2010 at 12:52pm
THANK YOU! It worked! :)
citoe - November 7, 2010 at 3:51am
Hi, i\'m using iPhone 3G ver 3.0 (7A341) with 04.26.08 baseband (modem firmware). I want to upgrade the version to 3.1.2. However, when I try to restore the ipsw file, the itunes will give this error \"it could not be restored because the firmware file is not compatible. Please help to advice.