December 8, 2022

How to Unlock 1.1.2-1.1.4 iPhones with ZiPhone 2.5 GUI (Mac)

Posted March 1, 2008 at 12:24am · 46 comments · Add Comment
Henry
Henry - July 11, 2008 at 5:31am
Can someone help me, when i try to unlock, jailbreak my iphone its stop process, n when i try to start the process again, itunes can not detect my iphone, so my iphone now in blank condition just display zorro,,, please help
steve
steve - May 22, 2008 at 5:49pm
Does anyone know what the refurbish option in zipphone does? My phone keeps rebooting and restoring it doesn't seem to work
Habs_Rule
Habs_Rule - March 21, 2008 at 7:31pm
Not sure if anyone else is having problems using ZiPhone, but should you have a problem getting past the recovery mode when you try use Ziphone. What you have to do is once you hit the "Start Process" and then quit ITunes right after. Then it will continue doing its magic and your good to go.... Took me a while to figure this out, so I wanted to make sure no else wasted theres......
edward Q
edward Q - March 18, 2008 at 9:18am
Hi, I just unlocked jaibroken my iphone 1.1.4 8GB. Unfortunately itunes will not let me see the summary, photos, playlists, music tabs anymore. Simply a devices on the left pane showing the iphone and the same list of music in the music folder. Can you help me with this? Or is it Permanent? Thanks
Jayesh
Jayesh - March 16, 2008 at 2:57am
I am facing one problem while installation. I have just installed 3 new game and now I am not able to find the installer option into main desktop may be because there is no space into desktop so I am not able to uninstall the game. Please help me to find out the solution.
Samiq
Samiq - March 14, 2008 at 8:20pm
For those having issues with downloading packages from installer. Make sure that you not only refreshes the sources but as well clear up the queue, that way everything gets clean and now u can get to download ur stuff again.
loicdekerdour
loicdekerdour - March 13, 2008 at 9:40am
I unlocked, activated and jailbroke the iphone using ziphone 2.5. BUT i have the email - mail application that crashes. I saw 'dood''s reply to change the user name to mobile. BUT oops his instructions go a little over my head. How do I do this please. I tried to download SSH - but I cant see it anywhere. HELP what do I do. Thank you and live love laugh
eddin
eddin - March 12, 2008 at 11:49am
I unlocked, activated and jailbroke the iphone using ziphone 2.5. The only problem i have is that the phone tells me that its 'fixed number dialing active' and i cant use it as a phone. Please help..
ajay
ajay - July 1, 2009 at 1:17pm
Anyway, I got this trick from mypdacafe.com forum so the credit should goes to them. Okay, 1st step put atnt sim card or any working simcard, digi, maxis (other than celcom) n power on.. Wait till got some signal bar / no network display.. 2. Go to setting, carrier. It will search for network. (if no carier show, go back home and wait a while). wait till all 3 network found. (leave the right tick to default "automatic") 3. Press power button (put iphone on standy NOT OFF). 4. Replace the simcard with celcom. (the msg no sim will pop up.. just ignore it and just press the power button to put it on standby mode again) 5. Press power button then 'slide to unlock' You will see the network list. Choose celcom and go home.. Never enter carrier menu again. Note: on step 5 you need to unlock (keying sim card pin) 1st if you enable the sim lock. Good Luck
iPhoneManiac
iPhoneManiac - March 12, 2008 at 12:15am
Unbelievably easy process, this was a breeze just like one two three much respect to Zibri and everyone else out there making this unlock available for download for free!!
Marco
Marco - March 7, 2008 at 1:01pm
@wombat, im not sure that will be the case, but i've read that apple could easly check the serial number with the BL version and would know if you messed up with the iphone and brick your iphone or in the best case scenario just prevent you to upgrade. Maybe the iphone community can find a way to upgrade a downgraded BL iphone but still, makes it harder i guess. Any way, anyone know why that happened to me???