September 29, 2022

Posted February 7, 2010 at 12:59am · 12 comments · Add Comment
Baldur
Baldur - June 22, 2010 at 9:57am
Worked for me :)
Graham
Graham - May 7, 2010 at 2:22pm
i keep getting the 1015 error. when you say to repeat the the "entire restore process" a second time then jailbreak it. do i just repeat the restore process immediately, or do i put the phone back into DFU mode then repeat the restore process? also when you say to move onto the jailbreak process. i have a saved 3.1.2 i made when i initially did the first jailbreak a few months ago, do i use that ipsw? or do i use a downloaded ipsw? everytime i try to select an ipsw through pwnagetool i get a message saying i'm using the wrong firmware bundle i miss my jailbreak :( (sorry posted this as a reply initially)
koonce
koonce - May 8, 2010 at 12:38am
dude just use Spirit Jailbreak as www.spiritjb.com and jb whatever your on.. its works better than this crap.. i had to totally restore all my stuff cs this doesnt really work like it says.. only halfass.. just jb 3.1.3.. its way easier... sorry if i offend anyone its just how i feel
koonce
koonce - April 24, 2010 at 9:27am
none of this shit works.. its all a fuckin waste of time...
Bill
Bill - July 29, 2010 at 9:19am
dude, what seems to be the problem? I did this last night, and it worked... i'm even posting this thru mobile safari on the same phone...
philip
philip - April 23, 2010 at 5:09pm
i got a 1600 error code. any suggestions? background info: my iphone crashed, already jailbroken, so it was restored to the factory settings with 3.1.3.
emcee
emcee - April 18, 2010 at 1:46pm
I never thought I would be able to jailbreak my 3GS again. After having battery issues, it automatically updated to 3.1.3 and almost every result I searched, said I couldn't go back. I searched high & low for a solution and believed that I had lost my jailbreak for an indeterminate amount of time. This tutorial worked like a charm! Thank you Saurik and iClarified.
PhxBlue
PhxBlue - February 7, 2010 at 3:23pm
ive followed these instructions several times with zero success.
Eric
Eric - February 7, 2010 at 2:43pm
i have a new iPhone 3GS but in Cydia only have a "Pendig TSS on file" at least for 5 days. Are any problem with this service ?? Thanks
AbduHamama
AbduHamama - August 24, 2010 at 1:46pm
just wait like 2 months ago cydia started doing the same thing for iphone 3g's and it took me a couple of days till it said i haid an shsh blob on it.
KP
KP - February 7, 2010 at 4:43am
Great tutorial..Now I am pretty sure that I can keep my current jailbroke software even though apple stopped signing 3.1.2 as I can do it with help of my SHSH stored on Cydia. Thanks a lot Saurik for this.
Graham