December 9, 2022
Update to Pysl Released

Update to Pysl Released

Posted April 2, 2008 at 5:48pm · 8 comments · Add Comment
Justin
Justin - April 14, 2008 at 10:35pm
Functionally the app works great but whenever I get an SMS whether it's black listed or not it causes a spinning wheel and springboard crash to the lock screen. After uninstall everything went back to normal...
GiP
GiP - April 11, 2008 at 5:50am
I have installed Pysl 0.41b1 on my 1.1.4 and i report these main bugs: 1. no SMS notification 2. Impossible to uninstall because of a system crash with the Apple Logo and no springboard. Rikk have you planned any update? bye -=GiP=-
marcol
marcol - April 3, 2008 at 1:40pm
having updated pysl on my iphone 1.1.3 i uninstalled the 0.31 version. but, !!!! now it doesn't appear on the springboard, i can't uninstall i0.32 (main script execution failed!). and so i can't reinstall the 0.31 that worked. what can i do? please help me
RL
RL - April 3, 2008 at 7:01am
Updated it today and no sms notification at all (window/sound/vibrate) under sleep mode (locked screen) on 1.1.4 with Caterpillar. Now I have no choice but going back to the previous version. Keep the great work, anyway!
spinboy7
spinboy7 - April 3, 2008 at 6:55am
Great improvement though not perfect yet. Program works much faster now for sure! Had installed in my v1.1.4 FW iphone and i would say Blacklist works for me now when i send the Blacklisted no. an sms out now. It doesnt show inside my text app now. :) Great stuff there.. when it is fully perfect I will certainly donate for such a great app.... :)
Leandro
Leandro - April 2, 2008 at 9:27pm
It seems to have some issues with Brazilian number formats, since it is not working at all. Our local number format can be quite different, and I already tried all the formats the numbers usually show up, and nothing. Any tips?
rxwarfare
rxwarfare - April 2, 2008 at 8:05pm
Works like a charm ,awsome idea .....BUT the Call Stop OPTION does NOT Work....crossing fingers for next update :) ........This little program can keep a home a happy home ...
Arta
Arta - February 1, 2009 at 8:27pm
Can somebody help me get the pysl?!:D