October 7, 2022
How to Transfer ePub eBooks to Your iPad

How to Transfer ePub eBooks to Your iPad

Posted April 18, 2010 at 1:18pm · 24 comments · Add Comment
online assignment writing service
online assignment writing service - September 6, 2017 at 8:13am
On the off chance that you have Dropbox on your desktop and your iPad, you can duplicate the ePub document to your Dropbox account. When you attempt to open the document in the Dropbox application, you'll get a mistake saying that you can't see the record. In any case, on the off chance that you touch the download symbol in the upper right corner, one of your alternatives will be to open the record in iBooks (accepting you have the iBooks application introduced). Touch that and you're ready.
Rich Doug
Rich Doug - October 10, 2016 at 5:44am
Dude, thanks, but I hate iTunes. I'd prefer to use WinX MediaTrans to sync ePUB eBooks, PDFs, etc. from computer to my iPad fast and smoothly, with no data loss. Exporting or deleting iBooks from iPhone iPad can also be easily achieved with this smart tool.
KeithTucker
KeithTucker - December 29, 2014 at 12:25pm
I have transferred ePub ebooks from Windows laptop to iPad using both iTunes & email. Books appear in Book folder on iPad but I get an error message saying that they cannot be opened as the file maybe corrupted or not in the right format. Does this mean the book files are not DRM-free? Can ebooks which are not DRM-free be transferred?
mazharok
mazharok - September 16, 2014 at 10:35am
Cooool!! i was very much impressed with the stuff in the article
EJ
EJ - July 13, 2014 at 2:50am
One simple way is to email the epub file directly into the email registered on your iPad/iPhone. Open the email in your iPad/iPhone and Open it with iBooks.
Andresito77
Andresito77 - June 26, 2014 at 4:21am
Me gusto el articulo y lo que buscaba porque me lo voy a meter todo en un mp3 para poder reproducirlo con mi pinganillo espia
dadanada
dadanada - December 25, 2013 at 6:21pm
This article is old. Now you should try emailing the epub file to your ipad, click on it in the email, and it will transfer to iBooks.
Bob H
Bob H - December 13, 2013 at 3:19am
My version of iTunes 11 doesn't have a "Books" tab in the Library Panel. I checked the Preferences, and there's no "Books" option to check. How do I get "Books" to show up in the Library?
MissT
MissT - October 4, 2013 at 7:57pm
So annoying I've been trying all week to download on iPhone, iPad and laptop!! 5 hours today and still no success. I see it in my iTunes act on the computer but can't get it on iBooks on my apple devices..
TIM ROMERO
TIM ROMERO - March 27, 2014 at 9:14pm
Right click and Check your properties tab and make sure your computer is not hiding the file. Unchecked this and whamo the book loaded on my ipad
Michel
Michel - March 19, 2013 at 7:51pm
I downloaded my book from OverDrive from my public library and it wont let me drag it into iTunes, or open up from and email and it doesnt show up in my ibooks when I choose it. Am I doing something wrong or is it because it's a rented book? How do I read rented ebooks then if I cant put them in my itunes?
Laurie
Laurie - April 5, 2013 at 6:37pm
When I use OverDrive for my library books, the books only appear in the OverDrive app itself.