January 28, 2023
Tethered 4.0 Jailbreak for iPhone 3GS With New Bootrom Coming Soon

Tethered 4.0 Jailbreak for iPhone 3GS With New Bootrom Coming Soon

Posted July 3, 2010 at 12:40am · 45 comments · Add Comment
Dockrell1
Dockrell1 - August 12, 2010 at 12:00pm
can someone please help me .. i have an iphone 3gs, it was unlocked but i updated it to 3.1.3 can anyone tell me how to just jailbreak it please, or roughly how long until a new unlock is out. thanks
jaca
jaca - July 7, 2010 at 12:31am
i need to know when is this coming
ihernandezico
ihernandezico - July 5, 2010 at 9:33am
I updated successfully with sn0wbreeze. The problem is when I download cyntact cydialer Orbit, my springboard crash and I have a message saying I'm running on safe mode. Is anyone has a similar issue? Can somebody helps me?
yank
yank - July 5, 2010 at 7:51am
hy we need the tool in which it doent matter with bootron r neither with shsh blols cz here r many who doent fulfil both of the condition...either sum hav new bootrom but no SHSH BLOLBS nd either sum have sum hav SHSH BLOLS but no new bootrom so ds wil b useles for such people....nd plz try 2 relelase the tool soon ppl r eagely w8in nd many of us want freedom 2 .....
Pepite
Pepite - July 5, 2010 at 7:26am
So when is this tool coming???
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - July 4, 2010 at 10:11am
[b]Still[/b] doesn't handle the MC model iDevices, which leave [i]most[/i] of us out in the cold. Plus all the various iTouch 1G and 3G users are out of luck as well. What we need is a "unified" jailbreak that will work with [b]all[/b] the various iDevices and not just jailbreaking one device at a time!
Farakh_3GS
Farakh_3GS - July 4, 2010 at 10:01am
I have an iPhone 3GS, previously running jailbroken 3.1.3, now running iOS4 (new bootrom). Is it still possible for me to downgrade from iOS4 to 3.1.2 in order for me to jailbreak using a custom IPSW of iOS4? I don’t have any SHSH blobs saved whatsoever.
No - July 5, 2010 at 8:32am
Nope
loureed
loureed - July 4, 2010 at 5:11am
Very very good job
jefflee
jefflee - July 3, 2010 at 11:24pm
very happy to see this title, but it need have the shsh saved, i dont have it. I believe that it can be jailbreak for no need shsh soon.
iPwn
iPwn - July 3, 2010 at 8:32pm
Its Independence DAY!!!! Free us from carrier lock AT&T. jailbreak for iPhone 4 too.... cheers
iPwnToo
iPwnToo - July 4, 2010 at 12:24am
Give us FREEDOM! Jailbreak iPhone 4...