How to Fix Issues With iPhone Installer v3.1

How to Fix Issues With iPhone Installer v3.1

Posted May 15, 2008 at 1:13pm by iClarified · 21 comments · Add Comment
MATY - November 14, 2009 at 4:42am
I dont have my insatller icon on my spring board and i dont know how to get it! please help :)
Kristy Kong - November 2, 2008 at 1:33am
I've already added iClarified as a souce but i'm still unable to find installer fix on my list of packages...is there anything i can do about it? thx please send me da solution through my e-mail address thx~
Macka - June 26, 2008 at 9:57am
What if in iClarified is not Installer Fix?What do I do?
Hello Kitty - June 14, 2008 at 4:37pm
GUYS!! PLEASE HELP!! I CAN NOT INSTALL ANYTHING FROM INSTALLER NO RINGTONES NO SPRINGDIALLS NOTHING!! AND THE INSTALLER3.1 FIX IS NOT APPEARING IN MY ICLARIFIED FOLDER OF INSTALLER!! PLEASE HELP!! SOS IM GOING CRAZY!! SOS THANKS...
cow - May 20, 2008 at 10:48am
i was worried i had to do a restore - quite alot of work involved - could i do a restore to 1.1.4 then use ziphone to jailbreak? do you think that would sort it.
Caesar - May 20, 2008 at 9:05am
My solution was a clean restore to 1.1.4 and using pwnage tool to jail break / unlock / activate and also install SSH & Installer. All in one go! The above solution sucks X(
cow - May 20, 2008 at 7:30am
After installing the installer fix i cannto open many of my apps or ssh into my ipod. Whats the fix for this?! Thanks?
mousedog - May 19, 2008 at 7:50am
I have the same problem as Caesar: afer installing this package I can't SSH, some appications doesn't open and I basically can't do anything except use safary or listen to music...anyway to solve this problems?
Caesar - May 18, 2008 at 10:41am
I am on a clean (restore) 1.1.4 FW I can't SSH or download BSD. What are my options to fixing this?
SheepNutz - May 16, 2008 at 1:46pm
I don't know how, but I woke up this morning, and all downloads started working properly. Last night I couldn't download anything, but today it's magically fixed.
Prev 1 of 3 Next