iOS 4 vs Windows Phone 7 [Video]

iOS 4 vs Windows Phone 7 [Video]

Posted September 22, 2010 at 12:05pm by iClarified · 13 comments · Add Comment
Rockey - September 30, 2010 at 1:09pm
B S !!! iOS 4 and iPhone rocks, all of'em. Did you (the commenters) see how much faster operation and crispier looking display iPhone 4 is combined with? And WTH? Why was he comparing "fast app switching" between these two OSs, since it does not even exist in the Windows Phone? OMG! Anyway, I think Android is the only OS that can ever be compared with iOS, coz Windows Phone 7 just plains sucks.
Jansan - September 24, 2010 at 9:20am
Guys! How can people be objective who have to windows logo embeded in their logo? The off-voice is using expressions like "the windows lockscreen goes even further". Those aren't descriptive expressions, those are slogans.
MCF3778 - September 22, 2010 at 8:55pm
OMG thats so much better than iphone! I hope it gets a good hacker scene! and a bill that is affordable!
max - September 22, 2010 at 8:32pm
what are u even talking dude, windows phone 7 home screen sucks. Its so horrible, and even the other screens. It doesnt have other whole lot of features. i think windows phone 7 might reach IOS 4 standards in another 2 years.
Rockey - September 30, 2010 at 1:10pm
Make it 20, lol.
Miguel - September 22, 2010 at 5:32pm
Some of the ugliest interface I ever seen in my whole life
Kroo - September 22, 2010 at 5:10pm
Everything's so fucking brown! Conveniently left out no cut & paste, spell checking. Windows phone 7 = iOS 1.1
Rob - September 22, 2010 at 3:26pm
Wow... I thought Windows Phone was at least going to be a contender, but damn that sucked! What up with having to try to find "the phone app"???? Come on, it's a quote-unquote PHONE, for Christ's sake! Guess what the most common thing I use my phone for is? PHONING PEOPLE!! I can't believe I have to get upset about these things!!! Put a big phone icon on the home screen, you sure have a lot of wasted screen real-estate on the right you could use!!!!!
iPhone 4 - September 22, 2010 at 6:53pm
You can put the phone app on the home screen if you like or delete it from the home screen. Your choise
Tommy - September 22, 2010 at 7:00pm
The fact that they think this is something that should even be a choice just goes to show how out of touch with reality their designers are.
Rob - September 22, 2010 at 8:10pm
Exactly, Tommy!!! I can't believe those knuckleheads expect to sell a phone, in which you have to go searching for the phone-part!! Epic fail!!!
Rockey - September 30, 2010 at 1:17pm
What's more ridiculous is that the video-maker actually says that "iPhone is not much better in terms of showcasing (or something)...". Are you kidding me? And I just wanna say this, this reviews is SO biased. He was trying real hard to prove that W 7 is better or somewhat as good as iOS 4. There's just simply no comparison. I really expected better than this from W7.
DT - September 22, 2010 at 2:10pm
Not impressed. The home screen on Windows Phone 7 is bloated "live tiles" that sucks resources will surely crash your phone. And what is with the strip of wasted real estate on the right? It's a good thing you can carry a spare battery in your pocket. iOS 4 is a bad enough resource hog when you have notifications from Facebook, email, Skype, etc. pinging the servers; but at least the interface is straight forward and elegant.
Prev 1 of 1 Next