How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 Using Limera1n (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 Using Limera1n (Windows)

Posted October 9, 2010 at 6:37pm by iClarified · 202 comments · Add Comment
jordan - November 12, 2012 at 11:14pm
my modem firmwares :06.15.00 n ios 4.1, i deleted cydia ages ago but want to reinstall it, will it fuck up?
adam - April 10, 2012 at 1:02am
when goes to in dfu mode wait!!! i doesnt go any farther any help
Janardhan - February 9, 2011 at 11:36am
After Hold "Home+Power" key step ... it asks me to retry the same step and it does not goes to the next step of 'D..mode" . My ios is 4.0.2(8A400) and Modem Frimware is 05.13.04 ... have anybody faced the same problem ? or please let me kow how to fix it ... It will be great help !!!! I cant even jailbreak my phone :(
nathanming - March 29, 2011 at 7:33am
My phone does n put the icon on the screen, but I do not see the new icon for cedia...
nathanming - March 29, 2011 at 8:40am
I got mine to work a few minutes ago. Follow this linkhttp://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2010/10/11/limera1n-not-working-heres-why/ and you will get it working. I have the same phone as you, versions and all :)
clair - November 29, 2010 at 12:47am
please help. all worked great untill went to power on the phone and i tunes wants to restore it. i say yes as there is no other option and then limera1n doesnt appear on the springboard?
megan madden - November 22, 2010 at 9:44am
AMAZING, so quick , simple, easy to understand. Thanks a million
Varun - November 24, 2012 at 5:13am
It's like you're on a misiosn to save me time and money!
chianng - November 15, 2010 at 10:09am
Does jailbreak work with i-phone 3Gs version 4.1 and baseband 5.14 using Limera1n? Anyone done it before?? pls help..urgent
chianng - November 15, 2010 at 10:00am
Does jailbreak work with i-phone version 4.1 and baseband 5.14 using Limera1n? Anyone done it before?? pls help..urgent
hashem - November 9, 2010 at 7:37pm
hello. i had a problem with my iphone 4 (4.1) after jailbreaking it with limera1n and had to restore my phone, but the problem is i after using limera1n again the icon wont apppear on the iphone , i tried it several times, PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSE someone help me ASAP. Ps the first time i used limera1n was on windows 7 and the second time was on windows xp, (is this the problem? )
David - November 3, 2010 at 8:13pm
After jailbreaking with iPhone 4 via limera1n, facetime does not maintain a video chat greater than 1 minute (with another, unjailbroken iPhone 4). The screen goes completely black. The only thing I see is the front camera of the phone, that is, I see myself... I have not installed 3G unrestrictor or facebreak because I have no intention of using over 3G. This is pissing me off... any help or suggestions is appreciated. thkx
victor - November 1, 2010 at 8:27pm
i js did mine.. and i was wondering how do i download any apps i want?
Prev 1 of 10 Next