December 4, 2022
How to Jailbreak Your iPad Using Greenpois0n (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your iPad Using Greenpois0n (Windows)

Posted February 5, 2011 at 9:44pm · 39 comments · Add Comment
ahmed fares
ahmed fares - April 2, 2011 at 4:20am
a good jb i tried it on ipad 1 4.2 after i uesd the redsnow teetherd jb and i word fine no data lost now the ipad is un teetherd
lve
lve - February 14, 2011 at 1:39am
i am wrong or...... wheres the zip file? no link on greenposi0n for windows...tried explore, chrome, firefox and safari... did they erase the link?
golatin
golatin - February 10, 2011 at 1:46am
Worked SMOOTHLY! All apps went back to usuall after jailbreak. Thanx for all the great work!
nero
nero - February 9, 2011 at 4:21pm
Works perfect, remember to restore your iphone before anything. to 4.2.1 thats the best way to go on about this. dont jump from one jailbreak to another, thats most likely why most of your ipads are fucked. i love this site, it makes everything look soo simple, and it is indeed too ;-)
Aboud
Aboud - February 8, 2011 at 3:21pm
Oh it just worked ! Great, thanks alot.
Aboud
Aboud - February 8, 2011 at 3:11pm
Didn't work for me! Got a jailbreak failed msg and then the iPad rebooted. Dont know whats wrong, I've tried many times with no luck.
Ibark
Ibark - February 11, 2011 at 4:19pm
This is weird. After trying multiple times and getting JB failed msg, I use a different USB port and cable. SUCCESS!
D3mon
D3mon - February 19, 2011 at 7:00am
Mine is the most wierd, i wonder i the ipad 64gb has problems, i face the same failed jailbreak and reboots itself, but it works on my iphone 4 n my ipad 16gb, so anyone can tell me whts wrong with th 64gb? I even tried using multiple computers, cables and ports, greenpsn or redsnow didn't wrk as well, even after itunes update still dont work,......
solid
solid - February 7, 2011 at 8:37pm
Worked perfectly , I first used the tethered Redsn0w jailbreak then applied Greenposi0n Untethered jailbreak . Everything works fine . Thanks for everyone who created this jailbreak !
dilvin
dilvin - February 6, 2011 at 11:14pm
Hi, hope someone can clarify. i hv jb my ipad using Redsn0w win0.9.6 and have installed a lot of apps via Installous. if i to use GreenPois0n untethered jb for 4.2.1, do i loose all those apps? thx
JEDI
JEDI - February 7, 2011 at 3:32am
Tried it on my tethered jailbreak. Everything intact except Cydia crash once in a while.
blacktaurus
blacktaurus - February 7, 2011 at 4:15pm
It worked for me, no Cydia crashes so far.
solid
solid - February 7, 2011 at 8:35pm
I used Redsn0w win0.9.6 then used the untethered Greenposi0n jailbreak , everything works fine ^^ every app is working ...
dilvin
dilvin - February 8, 2011 at 3:06am
Done! no problem so far. All intact. :) Thanks!
Atle
Atle - February 12, 2011 at 6:48am
Your applications will not at all be affected. Talking from experience
iTool
iTool - February 6, 2011 at 1:52pm
Ok, I have an Ipad 3g, but have never used the 3g. I got it in case I went on vacations and wanted internet access beyond wifi. Question - Is the Ipad 3g even locked to a carrier? If so, will upgrading to 4.2.1 lock it back down as I am on 3.2 now.
applesinafton
applesinafton - February 6, 2011 at 12:15pm
Worked for me! Been waiting for months for this jailbreak! You guys rock!