How to Enable FaceTime Video Calling on Your iPhone 3GS

How to Enable FaceTime Video Calling on Your iPhone 3GS

Posted November 7, 2010 at 10:21pm by iClarified · 71 comments · Add Comment
Redwings - November 9, 2010 at 2:47am
Installed on iphone 3GS OS 4.1. Wow.. worked perfectly. Initially if you go settings at SpringBoard, go Phone and you see, waiting for authorization, once you close the settings and reopen it again, it showed "Your phone number will be shared with people you call with FaceTime" Go to contact list and select a contact and you realize the FaceTime button is appeared. I tried called a iphone4 and it showed the camera upside down while waiting to connect iphone4. Once connected, everything is prefect !!
Jason - November 9, 2010 at 2:49am
Have you tried to uninstall and see any thing is missing from your phone ?
Mauricio - November 8, 2010 at 11:31pm
Once I turn it on, I get a "Waiting for Activation" message, but nothing happens?? So I uninstalled it, reboot, and surprise something messes up the phone, and I get no keyboard sounds, no alerts, no vibraton, etc.. anyways, I had to reinstall the app in order to get my phone to work correcty, but the facetime video won't work!!!
Jason - November 8, 2010 at 10:40pm
After install this .. WhatsApp will crash .. anyone got solutions ?
me - November 8, 2010 at 10:36pm
tried all kinda things but wouldn't activate.
Dan Diemer - November 8, 2010 at 9:12pm
To answer my earlier question 3G Unrestrictor (and i would imagine My3G) works perfectly with this. I made a 3G facetime call from a car to my friends iPhone 4. I had to redraft a couple of times to get FaceTime to activate before I unrestricted it.
DT - November 10, 2010 at 3:43pm
You got 3g Unr.. working with FaceIt-3gs firmware 4.1?? I havent gotten it to work or Facebreak wont work either
Dan Diemer - November 10, 2010 at 4:58pm
Yah after installing faceit and getting it to work (which took a couple reboots and I think being in range of both WiFi and 3g) I added it to 3g Unrestrictor. It was called MobilePhone (facetime)
Danny Thomson - November 10, 2010 at 7:53pm
Thanks Dan, I had to search for Mobile Phone in 3G Unr. Thats why I didnt find it the first time. It works now. Much Appreciated!
christian - November 8, 2010 at 9:02pm
g fuck iSlam
Muslim - November 8, 2010 at 11:45pm
we do not say like u (christ) Come to true way of life...follow Prophet Muhammad. ...
bud - November 8, 2010 at 7:43pm
the camera is upside down. can you fix that ?
Joe - November 8, 2010 at 2:56pm
Watch for this app people. I installed this app and my iphone stop working. Is a VIRUS and won't let you reboot or restart your iphone. once again becareful
me - November 8, 2010 at 6:33pm
u r an idiot thats all i can say
me - November 8, 2010 at 12:23pm
u should change the title to how to enable facetime and HDR photos cause after installing this HDR option started showing up in my camera app and i can turn it on and off. which it didn't before with the tweak that already exists
Gio - November 8, 2010 at 12:10pm
cannot install the app... Note: The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically fixed.
Prev 2 of 4 Next