Within minutes, you'll be able to configure Periscope to monitor a room and email a picture when it detects motion or sound. Or have Periscope take a photo every half-hour and upload it to a DotMac Web page, or FTP site. Create a time-lapse or stop-motion movie, post to Flickr, or catch that squirrel that's been raiding the bird-feeder!
- Just about everything!
- Ready for OS X 10.5, Leopard.
- Improved interface, resizable main window.
- Supports tens of thousands of images.
- Launch times significantly faster.
- Memory usage significantly decreased.
- Video renders smoother.
- Help has been greatly expanded.
- Many other minor bug fixes.
Periscope is a Universal application and requires Mac OS X 10.4.10 or later (including the upcoming Mac OS X 10.5). Priced at only $39.95, Periscope is an affordable and welcome enhancement to the power of Apple's iSight camera.