October 2, 2022

How to Untether Your iOS Jailbreak (Mac) [4.2.1]

Posted December 26, 2010 at 6:52am · 55 comments · Add Comment
Vaness
Vaness - January 28, 2011 at 9:49am
Can i use this tutorial to untether jailbreak my iphone 4 4.2.1 (already tether jailbroken using redsnow) if my SHSH on cydia only says 4.2.1 above the welcome to cydia screen? help please, thank you
rakeshdosii
rakeshdosii - January 24, 2011 at 12:52am
windows version.....????
Stevo
Stevo - January 17, 2011 at 5:08pm
Process is fairly simple if all the steps are followed, my skype still wasn't working it spat me back out to springboard and I had to use skype, there was no way without it. After hanging up a phone call froze badly needed a hard restart, said fcuk it went back to stock 4.2.1 makes me wanna buy apps now, nooooo
Deepak
Deepak - January 5, 2013 at 11:30am
I appreciate what they do codeinsring that its free, but I'm fine at 4.1 for now. Why's there always a big rush for the Dev team and Geo hot to jailbreak the next firmware? Unless you just bought a new device and can't unlock its not that big of a deal. I mean Apple makes new enhancements and adds more functionality, but nothing that groundbreaking from one release to the next, at least nothing that makes me so impatient that I blog on the net complaining about not get the latest jailbreak from guys who do this entirely for free, thats just crazy. I am a little impatient for an unlock, but since tmobile changed their unlimited data plan to 200mbs I don't really care any more.
Txdevildawg
Txdevildawg - January 10, 2011 at 11:27pm
How long is it suppose to be stuck at "exploiting with limera1n"? My iPhone 4 has been on screen for over 10 mins, using redsnow b6
cetakrompak
cetakrompak - January 10, 2011 at 10:45am
Already tested. Everything so far so good. No problem at all. Ipad 3G..
Truta101
Truta101 - January 10, 2011 at 3:49am
Hi folks, I have an iphone 4 with the 3.05... baseband, and did all the process above, but i still do not get my countrys network provider, what else should i do??? please need some help, i have the iphone for so long and cant use as a cellphone. Please help
vokal
vokal - January 9, 2011 at 11:56am
Well that was easy, followed the instructions and I am now untethered...
. - January 18, 2011 at 12:16pm
Any problems with phone calls or any apps not running?
JAMES
JAMES - January 8, 2011 at 11:51am
WHAT ABOUT THE IPHONE 3GS (MC MODEL) ??!?!??!
TheStraightMusic
TheStraightMusic - January 8, 2011 at 10:13am
Im Currently Working On A Tool Called BootUtility, This Tool is very useful for Tethered Jailbroken Devices. All Information Available At www.BootUtility.Tk! The Tool Is Only Available for Windows For Now! The Mac Version Will Be Available A Week After The Windows Version Release!
Nomi
Nomi - December 28, 2010 at 4:54pm
Can I test this method on osx 10.5.8 or I need SL to do this.