Apple to Release iOS 4.3.2 in the Next Two Weeks?

Apple to Release iOS 4.3.2 in the Next Two Weeks?

Posted April 7, 2011 at 11:41am by iClarified · 22 comments · Add Comment
Dogter - April 7, 2011 at 4:21pm
IOW those of us with JB devices have not real need to update and the Dev-Team has no real reason to come up with another JB as this update provides nothing new. Dev-Team just needs to wait for iOS 4.4 or iOS 5.0
Dogter - April 7, 2011 at 4:22pm
I meant, 'no" instead of "not"
tubagus - April 7, 2011 at 2:55pm
apples too creative, yet 1 month launched a 4.3.1,next os will appear again.This indicates that apple want challenge the dev-team.I believe dev-team have been anticipate this...... GO DEV-TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sabtain - April 7, 2011 at 2:19pm
The main purpose of apple updating so quick is to stop jailbreaking
No More! - April 7, 2011 at 2:02pm
I hate you dev team.
Dogter - April 7, 2011 at 4:25pm
Why? For providing other features that Apple does not provide? For giving us access to other features and APPs that other Mobile OS devices provide that Apple does not? For doing work for free in order for us to use if we CHOOSE? What is the reason for the hate?
Sid - April 7, 2011 at 1:47pm
processing speed of 4.3.1 is super slow hope this is solved really I'm frustrated of this slow stuff
Rookie - April 7, 2011 at 9:51pm
I second that..lot of bugs in 4.3.1..so annoying they are.
HAYWOOD JABLOME - April 7, 2011 at 1:37pm
SO WHEN IS THE ETA FOR CURRENTLY LOCKED IPHONE 4 BASEBANDS
iceblu121 - April 7, 2011 at 12:17pm
for all the people bitching JUST DONT UPDATE! for god sake 80% of the damn updates are stupid anyways! and serve no real purpose to upgrade keep 4.3.1 untill os5 and shut up already !
Dogter - April 7, 2011 at 4:27pm
Agreed. I do not understand why people get upset. Just don't update or take the few SECONDS it takes to do so. Really is not that big of a deal. Besides the hate should go towards APPLE for releasing a version that needs to be fixed in the first place
Rod - April 7, 2011 at 8:46pm
Well... its not the problem of updating per say... but the problem of getting the device with the new unjailbroken firmware... for example, i had the first iphone 4's that came out... firmware 4.0 and baseband 01.59.00... So i jailbreak when it had available (jailbreakme.com at the time) but couple months after that i had to go to apple store to get a replace because it was defective... they gave me the iPhone 4 with the 4.1 and the 02 baseband... had to way a lifetime for them to release a jailbreak... =( so the problem is when you get the device with a crappy firmware... Now mine is jailbroken and shsh saved since 4.1, so if i update to 4.3.2 to test it... i can always go back... thats the beauty... if people had jailbroken devices and they upgrade and they are stuck... well, its their own damn fault, and no pity on these people... Cydia does the shsh backup for you... so... yeah...
YousefQ25 - April 7, 2011 at 12:15pm
Hope it fixes the FaceTime issue At time the cam only works on one side of the conversation. And freezes on the other..!
Dev Team falls behind - April 7, 2011 at 11:53am
Once again the Dev Team falls behind. I have no words honestly ! People save your money and buy an unlocked iPhone instead of waiting for these cunts. I gave up on Dev Team long time, now i upgrade when I want and enjoy my iPhone - if the jailbreak comes out - well and good, i still enjoy my iPhone. The Dev Team will loose this battle - PERIOD !!!
iceblu121 - April 7, 2011 at 12:14pm
hey asshole do us a favor stfu! god damn ungreatful bastard! u should be so lucky the dev teams that do all the hacking done want any money for all there hard work if i seen u i think id kick u in the throat for being such a rude ungreatful bastard! i hope u brick ur phone u lousy bastard
Dev Team falls behind - April 7, 2011 at 5:39pm
@ iseblu121 - soooo you probably one of those idiots waiting for a unlock too? whats it been - 6 mnths now? Anyway. Ive been jailbreaking and unlocking from the first iPhone and let me tell you that its costed me more that way than a proper unlocked iphone. You idiots try and justify the jailbreak by saying that the DevTeam has given freedom to features Apple doesnt - you all lie - all you want is to load INSTALLOUS and download apps and games free. What "extra" features do you REALLY want? I can understand if you are a developer but most of you nit twits are not. There are all types of apps from games, health to business and education - so whats ELSE do you need? Ah lets not forget that you want to download NFS free hey. No-one has EVER justified the jailbreak besides the ability to load 3rd party (often illegal) apps of which are available on the app store anyway. So unless you Mr BruceLee Iceblow my dick - i mean iceblu can justify your desperate need to jailbreak in order to get that one special feature Apple doesnt allow - you are just another dummy sucking baby crying for free dumbass useless shit to show your snobby ass friends that you have something they dont. Run along now.... bye boy. WHOS NEXT?
Josh - April 7, 2011 at 8:58pm
Chill man. I Jailbreak to unlock sweet tweaks like 'LockInfo' and 'NotifiedPro' things that Apple should implemented, but hasn't. I have never used Jailbreaking to install Cracked apps. The Developers deserve support after making amazing apps. Yes, the Dev Team is looking the battle at times, but that's because they do this for free in their free time. They aren't getting paid to look for the exploits to fix everyday.
Ambulance Chaser - April 8, 2011 at 12:31am
@Josh ................. Well said - @Dev Team falls behind ................ don't assume every one has low morals like yourself spunk breath.
Jeremy - April 8, 2011 at 1:28am
@dev team fails. I'm next!! Lol. This is to all the dumb ass bitches whining for an unlock because they want to run a phone not designed for another network. Get on Att or verizon! And to those in another country that whine cause all your other providers allow you to buy a phone and use it on any carrier don't by an American phone! Our companies deal with contracts and exclusive devices. It's good business to ensure large customer basis. U all act like they owe u and yet they always post not to update tell a custome firmware is realeased. That keeps Ur unlockable baseband. For those who do that and thier phone breaks and they have to settle for a newer phone sorry I feel ur pain. As for as jailbreaking the apps that r worth it are my3g to FaceTime anywhere, Mywi I've been teathering before Att allowed it. Custom themes!!!! Golly shot the stock iPhone look is so boring and stupid!! I can't stand it personally. Bytafont I like changing my font all the time. And all the other little tweaks that make my phone an extention of my personality
illusionho - April 7, 2011 at 11:52am
Well the firmware keep going out. But i don't see any unlock at all. What's going on? I'm on baseband 2-10-04. Is there no way to unlock that baseband.
Prev 1 of 2 Next