Apple Sues Samsung For Copying the iPhone and iPad

Apple Sues Samsung For Copying the iPhone and iPad

Alex - April 20, 2011 at 9:51pm
The galaxy tab it\'s not at all iPad-like,it\'s smaller,and different design.Of course,it has a display and icons,but how should they make it?Microsoft sued Apple for using icons and mouse arrow on Mac Os?I love Apple products,i believe it is art,bad this has nothing to do with art,is all about money in the end...
Ranmat - April 19, 2011 at 3:43am
What did android ever do wrong? I don\'t think it\'s a copy at all. iOS and android have significant differences.
NoMan - April 19, 2011 at 2:35pm
Yeah right - significant differences in UI Design, and I am Santa Claus.
smate33 - April 18, 2011 at 8:03pm
Lee- Hey Steve, how you doin\'? This is your old pal Lee Kun-hee (ceo-samsung) Steve- Oh, hey Lee, whass good? Lee - Steve our shit ain\'t sellin\', remember I hooked your sorry ass up with them chips and screens a while back? Steve- Yeah you old south korean bastard, thanks again, so its time to pay back, i guess? Lee, you want me to sew you to help your piece of shit products to sell? Lee- Steve, that would be great, that way them dumbass consumers will think they are the same crappy shit like yours! I got the court bill of course and I owe you one. Steve- Ok Lee, I do that for you, need some good karma anyway after stealing that lever from the rightful in line. Lee- Haha Steve, good one, later! Steve- Peace Lee!
Pain Reaper - April 19, 2011 at 9:02am
Hahaha awesome!
Joe N. - April 18, 2011 at 7:50pm
As if this Billion dollar company needs more money. Greedy ass f*cks.
Fs1034 - April 18, 2011 at 5:38pm
How many ways ARE there to make a tablet interface? It\'s basically a flat screen with icons no matter how you look at it.
Jeremy - April 18, 2011 at 5:34pm
Does this mean that I can buy a Mcdonalds and sue burger king, Carls jr, and wendys for selling burgers and frys?
BobbyButtery - April 18, 2011 at 5:47pm
No it does not.
Ranmat - April 19, 2011 at 3:45am
Well, you could if you created a billion dollar food chain. Then you could sue smaller food chains for selling the same food.
HO - April 18, 2011 at 5:19pm
...ok...so Sam makes parts for all the istuff....so this means that mapple will have to look for another supplier of components?...NICE!!! Wonder what company will supply them with memory and chips.
Anon - April 18, 2011 at 5:14pm
This is interesting, might be a little too late after Xoom already came out, obviously Apple sees a threat and launches a lawsuit, being a huge Apple fan I have mixed feelings about the company. I highly admire its innovative technology but there are hundreds of products just like the iPhone out there so now it\'s a matter of time before they all get sued? If Apple strongly believed that new or ongoing supporters continue to embrace their products then why should they worry? They should be proud of their themselves not bitter.
MiBear - April 18, 2011 at 4:42pm
What dicks
billy bob - April 18, 2011 at 4:34pm
Put your toys back in your pram apple, so does this mean that the first producer of the first modern cars can sue all the other car manufacturers because all cars are basically the same ...