How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 2G iPhone (Mac) [Updated 2.2.1]

How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 2G iPhone (Mac) [Updated 2.2.1]

lucas ledford - March 6, 2011 at 1:17am
I tried everything I could read, nothing worked until I read this, you are awesome!!! Just follow the guided steps and theres no way you can\'t unlock your phone. Thanks sooo much!!!
RE - February 1, 2011 at 2:06pm
FANTASTIC! WORKED LIKE A CHARM....THANKS.
Lorelai - January 15, 2010 at 10:01pm
This worked perfectly for me. I just followed the directions, didn\'t skip steps, and made sure I was selecting exactly what was pictured and now my 2g is syncing with iTunes as I type. I will definitely be recommending this to everyone.
Mark - May 31, 2010 at 5:00pm
Just released, unlock codes for all model iPhones at http://unlockiphone4free.blogspot.com/
coen - October 7, 2009 at 6:07am
I followed all the instructions and the Iphone still won\'t accept the sim card I trried and use. Where did I go wrong? How do I uninstall the program? Does anyone know any good iphone unlocking software? Thanks
Meredith - October 12, 2009 at 10:35am
If the above method does not work you can get your iPhone unlocked online by downloading some simple software. Try visiting http://unlockiphone4free.blogspot.com/ I got my iPhone unlocked quickly and easily using the unlock Apple iPhone software.
Jim Johnson - August 28, 2011 at 2:23am
the reason is you need to use 3.1.3 guide, heres one http://www.kittyra1n.com/jailbreak-and-unlock-iphone-2g-3.1.3.html
Jennifer M. - September 6, 2009 at 1:57am
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! this tutorial made everything easy as pie! I am really a dumbo when it comes to techy things like this, but I had nothing to lose when I effed up my iphone... I found this and am so relieved that everything is going to be okay! thanks so much again! great instructions!
Harold - September 3, 2009 at 10:02am
Hey I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for mentioning the trick with usb hub for users running OSX 10.5.6 I was pulling out what little hair I have trying to jailbreak my 2g. After hours of searching forums, threads, and guides I FINALLY came across this. Thanks again for the attention to detail.
Chloe Quiroga - August 29, 2009 at 5:09pm
if anyone knows what to do please email me at chloe.quiroga@hotmail.fr
Chloe Quiroga - August 29, 2009 at 5:07pm
This broke my iphone!! My iphone is just a black screen now. everything went fine until it was supposed to be restored in itunes-something went terribly wrong and now I have broken my iphone. I have no idea what to do
Raya - August 29, 2009 at 10:28am
its the first time im doing this but yet it doesnt ask me for the bootloaders
mohawk - July 29, 2009 at 6:16pm
I have iphone 2g with firmware 2.2.1 and planning to jailbreak the phone ,will it work with latest update of itunes v8.2.1.Can someone plz answer the question.