November 26, 2022
Amazon to be Apple's Biggest Tablet Competition

Amazon to be Apple's Biggest Tablet Competition

Posted July 8, 2011 at 4:54pm · 8 comments · Add Comment
Sabtain
Sabtain - July 8, 2011 at 5:37pm
No tablet can compare to the iPad
Nick
Nick - July 8, 2011 at 5:47pm
At the moment I completely agree (I with they would release a retina display iPad soon though!), but you never know what the future will bring.
Notch
Notch - July 8, 2011 at 5:51pm
That what you folks said about the iPhone. And you were right. But you are wrong. Look at the numbers, Apple is should not and rightfully does not feel as confident.
Nick
Nick - July 8, 2011 at 6:32pm
Yeah there are some nice Android phones out there, but I have yet to see an Android phone work as smooth as an iPhone. I constantly hear Droid owners complain there phone is running buggy or having problems and that their battery life is bad (yeah I know smartphones battery life in general isn't too great, but they aren't even using their phones much and they're only getting 4-6 hours, which is awful). The problem with Android phones, is that the phone manufacturer is taking an OS and porting it to their phone and they aren't taking the time to truly create a co-existence between the hardware and software that Apple has done. Show me a Droid that even has smooth scrolling like an iPhone, because I've never seen one. And if customization is an argument for Android phones, that's what jailbreaking iPhones is all about!
Asda
Asda - July 8, 2011 at 9:25pm
Problem is, when Steve Jobs dies, does anyone really think Apple will produce anywhere near the quality they are now? They'll return back to the darkness they were in without Jobs in the 90's. Problem now is that they have a much larger Market share which means that all the people who converted from PC's/Nokias will be utterly pissed off and I reckon Apple won't recover. Apple is Jobs and Jobs is Apple - it started with him and will finish with him. Sad as that is.
Nick
Nick - July 8, 2011 at 5:19pm
It's probably just going to be another Android Tablet..........At least HP and Blackberry came up with something of their own, even though Blackberry's tablet is crap. I have heard some good reviews of HP's new tablet, even though it does have it's bugs.
Don
Don - July 8, 2011 at 7:35pm
I saw a review of the HP tablet and I was quite disappointed :/ looks huge for a 9.7"... HP had over a year since the palm purchase to bring something that will take the fight to apple/samsung/motorola I don't think the HP tab is that something ...
Sa@sa.com