October 2, 2022
How to Untether Your Previously Tethered Jailbreak Using Corona [5.0.1]

How to Untether Your Previously Tethered Jailbreak Using Corona [5.0.1]

Posted December 27, 2011 at 3:08pm · 25 comments · Add Comment
Ahtisham
Ahtisham - June 15, 2013 at 12:35pm
work fine for me as well on 3gs.
Keith
Keith - May 17, 2012 at 9:10pm
Does this tweak work with IOS 5.1
kael
kael - February 29, 2012 at 4:28am
i've done my absinthe...but i cant find the vpn...then i just click the cydia...then my jailbreak is error...is not successfully...how can i jailbreak again????
lionhart23
lionhart23 - February 8, 2012 at 7:01am
i've installed Corona into my previously tethered jailbroken 5.0.1 iphone 3GS but it's not working. I still need to use redsnow to reboot... mine is a newer model with serial number: 861187*** (it is newer right?). would being that makes it untetherable? any help would be appreciated :)
Snedecor
Snedecor - January 17, 2012 at 7:06pm
Did not fix ibooks for me. JB using red snow.
rivet
rivet - January 13, 2012 at 5:20pm
Help, I use redsnow to jailbreak my 3gs in ios 5.01 before, after following this instruction, I reboot my phone, and it can't pass the apple screen. What is worse is I reboot using redsnow and it still can not pass the apple screen. Help please.
rivet
rivet - January 13, 2012 at 5:35pm
Nevermind, it works now after the first tethered boot. Thanks for the tutorial
7four
7four - January 9, 2012 at 8:58am
does this work on tethered snowbreeze jailbreak 5.0.1??
K
K - December 28, 2011 at 6:46pm
Will this Corona patch work on 5.0 tethered?
meshrak
meshrak - December 27, 2011 at 8:17pm
ok, is it just me or has anybody got "phone service" problems after the Corona ?? mine has ! so i have a factory unlock iPhone 4 and after installing corona and rebooting i have no phone service, no incoming and outgoing calls and of course on sms ! the only thing that solved it is that i had to uninstall corona and reboot tether with ultrasn0w to have my phone functionalities back !! I had no problem with my iPad1 3G but the iPhone 4 sucks !!
kevin
kevin - December 29, 2011 at 2:36pm
I had same problem...what i have todo is tethered jail break with snowbreze afeter that make sure your factory unlock uphone4 has all signal then go to cydia install the corona then reboot your phone,,,,your phone should be ok after that...good luck
abhi86jain
abhi86jain - December 27, 2011 at 8:04pm
Works perfectly with preserved baseband and gevey ultra sim. (Iphone4>5.0.1>untethered>tmobile)