We packed all the best parts of Vimeo into one simple app, and now we've made that app better than ever. Upload, edit, manage, and watch your videos right on your iPhone, and, if you need inspiration, discover great videos based on your interests through our meticulously curated and eyeball-pleasing Channels.
Watch and manage all your existing Vimeo videos and download them to your camera roll
Quickly search for videos on vimeo.com
Easily upload your raw footage or edited creations in HD or SD
Pause and resume uploads
Replace existing videos
Edit titles, descriptions, tags, privacy settings, and credits
Share via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, WordPress, email, and/or SMS
Add your videos to Groups, Channels, and Albums
Get stats on plays, likes, and comments
Lots to see
Watch videos from your Vimeo feed, Watch Later queue, or videos you like
Easily like videos, comment on videos, and add videos to your Watch Later queue
Discover new and amazing videos in the Browse tab
An easy-to-use video editor
Capture video with focus control and grid alignment
Combine, edit, and trim your videos
Add transitions, titles, and effects
Add music and sound recordings
Control volume levels
Save edited videos to your camera roll or upload directly to Vimeo
What's New In This Version:
- Enhanced video delivery: video quality automatically adapts based on network connection and device, potentially delivering high quality HD video content (720p and 1080p) depending on device and network capabilities.
- More reliable video playback and buffering
- Optimized video streaming for faster and higher quality startups depending on hardware and connection speed
- Updated Help section to be easier to browse on smaller screens
- Renamed "Subscriptions" to "My Feed"
- Account screen fixes
- Optimized assets to reduce file size
You can download Vimeo from the App Store for free.