With one-click from their iPhone or iPod touch, customers can connect to their computer and work as if they were sitting in front of it. LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone and iPod touch connects to desktops and laptops running LogMeIn Free, LogMeIn Pro or LogMeIn IT Reach and can be used to control Windows-based and Apple computers.*
"One of the many great things about the iPhone is that it handles so much of our day-to-day computing needs and with LogMeIn Ignition, it becomes a helpful extension of the home or office computer," said Kevin Farrell, vice president and general manager, Digital Living, LogMeIn. "With more than 50 million devices connected worldwide, we believe LogMeIn has become the preferred tool for enabling anywhere, anytime access to Internet-enabled computers and data, and provides our customers with full on-demand integration of their computing devices."
Key features of LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone and iPod touch include:
* One-touch access to remote PCs and Mac® computers, allowing users to access and control files and programs
* "My Computers" list that displays all available remote computers
* Full keyboard, mouse, zoom and scroll control using touch screen, consistent with other iPhone/iPod touch applications
* Securely saves login information
* Option settings for optimizing the experience of connecting to and controlling the remote computer, including locking the remote computer's keyboard, blanking the screen of the remote computer and screen resolution
LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone and iPod touch is currently in limited beta. iPhone and iPod touch users interested in applying to participate in the beta can visit www.LogMeIn.com/IgnitionPreview to learn more. LogMeIn Ignition for the iPhone and iPod touch is expected to be available through the Apple App Store this holiday season.