How to Unlock Your iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS Using SAM [5.0, 5.0.1, 5.1]

How to Unlock Your iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS Using SAM [5.0, 5.0.1, 5.1]

Posted April 25, 2012 at 3:50am by iClarified · 556 comments · Add Comment
Heber - March 14, 2016 at 3:38pm
Olá boa tarde fiz o procedimento mas quando eu cheguei a opção IMSI mostrado em SAM Details ele não aparece nada obs: o aparelho é canadense operadora rogers e o chip para eu usar é a tim
Heber Junior - March 14, 2016 at 3:40pm
Hello good afternoon did the procedure but when I got the IMSI option shown in SAM Details him nothing appears obs: the device is Canadian rogers operator and the chip I use is the tim
millzmillitry - August 3, 2015 at 2:11pm
Plz my iphone 4s is not activating, it is requesting icloud email and password
Kadju - April 7, 2015 at 9:35am
Any updates with regard to the above-mentioned post? also on baseband 4.12.5 ios 6.1.3 on how to unlock such?
Hitsugaya - September 16, 2014 at 3:57pm
need an unlock software for my iPhone 4 plz anybody
bilalbpl - September 10, 2014 at 10:55pm
Sam is not working for ver 7.1.2. firmware 4.12.09 in status nothing showing about sim ICCID , IMSI all is empty. Kindly help how to unlock it
sreekanth - October 31, 2014 at 7:13am
Hi.. I'm facing the same with iOS 8.1 firmware 5.4.00...Let me know if you have got the solution for this.. Thanks in advance
Dael Joseph - March 5, 2015 at 10:51am
Someone block my iPhone now I can't hear a thing
nenad247 - April 8, 2014 at 6:45pm
Its don't have Macedonia, what should i do ????
Carlos Soares - March 9, 2014 at 1:54pm
Hi, This process failed for me in step 16: when I look into "more information" there are no values filled in. I have an iPhone 4 and iOS 7.0.6. Carlos
yung park - March 9, 2014 at 5:20am
Thank you for your Job, I have 2 questions: 1) From the above sentence of "Step Fourteen, Insert your new SIM card and tap to select SAMPrefs from your SpringBoard.", What do you mean by new SIM card? New SIM card is other company’s SIM card which was already activated with being used on other cellphone or not activated at all? I tried SIM card which is not activated yet , so IPHONE 4 was not UNLOCKED at all. 2) From the last phrases, “Your phone will work normally with your SIM card and that SIM card ONLY since we have tricked iTunes to think that ICCID is one of the intended carrier's. The phone can be rebooted and connected to iTunes freely without losing the "unlock", at least for now.” This method is supposed to be temporary, and no permanent unlocking instructions. If then, do we need to manipulate IPHONE 4 by this instruction for every different SIM card? If you don’t mind, don’t you open any simple software using the above instructions? Thank you.
pavankumar - March 2, 2014 at 1:16am
hi sir i am pavankumar from india i got iphone 4s from my boss when i turned on phone phone showing on display on top i tunes and down sideshowing signel singh please tell me the problem
zelalem - February 22, 2014 at 9:11am
I have followed all steps to unlock my iphone 4s, however at the end of the process when I connect the iphone, the messaged comes saying unsupported SIM and itunes could not detect my sim card. what can I do for this problem
Prev 1 of 31 Next