DJs can choose either a traditional setup with two devices (one plugged into each of the independent channels) OR a single iOS device. This flexibility, combined with iRig MIX's portability gives aspiring and pro DJs a compact system that can be used everywhere anytime. iRig MIX is also versatile enough to provide the perfect mixing solution for solo musicians or small ensembles that use one or more iOS devices to play live. It includes an extra guitar/microphone input that can be processed with other IK popular apps like AmpliTube and VocaLive or any other app that offers real-time audio processing.
iRig MIX Features:
● 2 stereo inputs with gain, bass, treble and volume controls, independent cue on each channel with LED indication and channel crossfader
● Instrument/microphone extra input, with volume control, can be processed by iOS real-time effects apps (such as AmpliTube, VocaLive)
● Stereo output with RCA connectors, master level and LED meters
● High quality, pristine sound
● Quality headphone output for master or cue monitoring with independent volume control
● Input switch splits Input 1 into dual-mono for use with DJ mixing apps on a single iOS device
● "X-Sync" mode allows auto-sync with any audio source using the included DJ Rig free app
● Can be powered with the included AC adapter, battery pack and laptop USB ports
● Includes 4 free apps: DJ Rig, AmpliTube, VocaLive, GrooveMaker
Pricing and Availability:
iRig MIX costs $99.99/74.99 (excl. tax) and is available now from electronic and music retailers around the world, or direct from the IK Multimedia online store.