How to Jailbreak Your iPhone Using Absinthe 2.0 (Windows) [5.1.1]

Simple http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1766
nigtherig - October 16, 2013 at 8:59pm
it wont reconise my ipad 1 gen HELP
Faisal - June 26, 2013 at 9:55am
Sorry this device is not supported, I have iPhone 4 firmware 02.10.04
A08 - July 1, 2013 at 7:40am
This tool is for iOS 5.1.1, as Captioned.
tariq - February 3, 2013 at 11:35pm
i tried this but after jailbreak click it says device already jailbreak.i am using 5.0 and want to jailbreak it to 5.1.1
taxaduq - January 6, 2013 at 10:53pm
I have to all this after I have installed the custom ipsw I created?? I have iphone 3gs new bootrom(I guess) running 4.1.x with ultra snow?
Santiago - December 10, 2012 at 5:59am
I have an iPhone 4 factory unlocked (can work with any sim card or phone company that I want). I think it originally came with iOS 4.3.3 and I already updated the iOS and jailbreak many times. Nowadays I have it with iOS 5.0.1 already jailbroken.. I'd really like to update to iOS 5.1.1 and jailbreak it. My question: If this iOS update and unthetered jailbreak to 5.1.1 still possible at the moment? or I will end up with a "blocked" iphone, because of the erros in the process, with no other choice that updating to iOS 6.0.1 (current official) with no jailbreak at all. Hope it understands what I'm asking.. Please, someone answer.. Thanks!
A08 - December 10, 2012 at 3:15pm
If you have SHSH saved for iOS 5.1.1, you can update. Use 'Restore' function of newest Redsn0w 15b3. Tutorial on iClarified.com.
Aditya - December 3, 2012 at 6:04pm
I have a 4S with 5.1.1, but the latest IOS available is 6.0.1. I did not update the IOS version, and followed the steps mentioned. I get an error "Unable to connect to lockdownd. aborting." But the Cydia icon appears on the iphone. did it install correctly? To remove Cydia, I tried to restore from backup, but it still had the Cydia installed. Anything Im doing wrong? I dont want to restore to 6.0.1 Thanks
NAVEEN - December 5, 2012 at 7:31am
I am not able to understand where u r exactly getting this error, I assume u have installed the jailbroken ios 5.1.1 then what happend did u iphone is in working state or not...? please elaborate the issue properly...
NAVEEN - November 8, 2012 at 10:24am
I tried a different approach for unthethered jailbreaking iphone3gs(new bootrom) on ios5.1.1 and succeeded.(Steps for windows only) Note: use iDetector (http://www.ijailbreak.com/ijailbreak-downloads-section/) to find whether mobile is oldbootrom or new bootrom. All download are available in (http://www.ijailbreak.com/ijailbreak-downloads-section/) Download ios 5.1.1 suitable for ur mobile(use ipsw downloader to find the appropriate version of ios for ur mobile) Before proceeding with jailbreak, download all the softwares mentioned here) 1)Dowload latest version of tiny umbrella (http://www.ijailbreak.com/ijailbreak-downloads-section/)and install in you pc. 2)Switch off your mobile. Note: Dont disconnect ur mobile untill all the steps are completed. 3) Put your mobile in DFU mode: follow below steps Phone should be connected to laptop via USB cable before proceeding and switchoff state. a) hold on power button for 5 seconds. b) hold on home button for 9 seconds with out releasing power button. c) Keep holding home button and release power button.(after releasing power button keep home button pressed for 10 seconds, now u will listen a sound in ur laptop) Note: How to check ur mobile is in DFU mode, start itunes in ur PC, ur mobile will be shown as in recovery mode. 4) Now close itunes and start Tiny Umbrella. a) Now save ur sshblobs(ur lucky if ssh blobs are available for ur ECID on ios 5.1.1)remember the path where the sshbolbs are saved. close tiny umbrella 5) Dowload snowbreeze 2.9.6 from(http://www.ijailbreak.com/ijailbreak-downloads-section/) a) Start snowbreeze ->select ifath mode->select the official ios 5.1.1 and the select the blobbs for ios 5.1.1 which are already saved using tiny umbrella. It will start preparing custom ios 5.1.1 and will be saved on ur desktop. Note: Download iREB from ((http://www.ijailbreak.com/ijailbreak-downloads-section/) and use it to keep ur mobile in DFU state, once ur mobile is in DFU state(u can see a ok button dont press it and proceed furthur untill all steps are completed) 6) Start Itunes ur mobile should be in DFU mode and should be shown as in recovery state. a) Not press shift+restore button and select the customized ios 5.1.1 saved on desktop. b) Itunes will start restoring ur ios. Restoring procees will take atleast 20 min and verification of ios might take a lot of time be patient till every thing goes fine.) Atlast u will have an Iphone 3gs (newbootrom)on ios 5.1.1 unthered jailbroken. No need of using ultrasnow for signal :)
D.J. - October 18, 2012 at 9:59pm
its not detecting my iphone 2g at step 3/4 any suggestions??
A08 - October 22, 2012 at 3:47pm
It is for iOS 5.1.1. 2G max is 3.1.3
whitefank89 - October 18, 2012 at 4:47am
"Sorry, the attached is not supported" how to solve it ?
Prev 1 of 8 Next