December 4, 2022
iPhone Dev-Team Announces Baseband Downgrade for iPhone 3GS, 3G [Released]

iPhone Dev-Team Announces Baseband Downgrade for iPhone 3GS, 3G [Released]

Posted June 18, 2012 at 7:53am · 31 comments · Add Comment
1iphone
1iphone - November 8, 2012 at 7:23pm
It worked for me..!!! I have 3gs - couple of months ago upgraded to BB 6.15 to do manual unlock/jailbreak.. Afterward AT&T started accepting unlock request and my request was granted. I wanted to do official unlock but after doing backup/restore with itune for 6.0.1 my phone was waiting for activation. It always give me message insert SIM card. I figured out that it was not able to understand SIM. Took it to at&t/apple - noone helped. At last I found this article and downgraded BB and what next... It worked great..it finished unlock process from apple and now my iphone is officially unlocked.. Thans very much to iclarified.com...!!!
fishka
fishka - December 19, 2012 at 6:06pm
Could you please describe the exact sateps that you took? I got the same problem that you han but am not able to resolve it.
arnold
arnold - July 2, 2012 at 3:19am
how about the iphone 4 baseband 04.12.01 ios 5.1.1???? hope to hear you soon!
praveen
praveen - June 21, 2012 at 5:29am
i have iPhone 3gs manufactured in 46th weak of 2009 on 5.1.1 i pad base band tried 3 times but it is still on 6.15.00. plz help
Jude
Jude - December 9, 2012 at 4:56pm
Did you manage to get things going. Please do let me know. Thanks
Lookme
Lookme - June 20, 2012 at 11:08am
Good ! Mine 5 .13 now
hasanka
hasanka - June 20, 2012 at 4:14am
if i downgrade my iphone baseband,can I upgrade to newly upcoming ios6 via itunes.
nino
nino - June 19, 2012 at 9:29pm
wow this actually worked! i had a 3gs iPad baseband completely bricked and constantly rebooting every 5 to 10 mnts, and wifi and bluetooth blank and when going on settings the firmware was blank as well, i stopped trying a couple of months ago due to multiple tries but no luck, long story short i noticed this was out, i tried it TWICE and it worked!!!! i think you gotta try it twice because in order for the downgrade to work there has to be a firmware showing on the about section in the settings, so when doing it the first time it flashes it and the second time it fixes it and downgrades..... thank u muscleNerd!!!!! good luck everyone!
rilex0423
rilex0423 - June 19, 2012 at 7:30am
i trying on iphone 3Gs BB 6.15 is not working..
T_N_D
T_N_D - June 19, 2012 at 9:21am
dont work for me, need sutck ipad bb and no network... To fix this intall ipad bb and ultrasn0w again...
rilex0423
rilex0423 - June 21, 2012 at 4:02am
work only for 3G...
Praveen Rotawan
Praveen Rotawan - June 21, 2012 at 5:31am
same story
Miyuru_a
Miyuru_a - June 19, 2012 at 7:06am
Mine iPhone 3GS 5.1.1 bb 06.15.00 does not work...Pls help.. Want to unlock via ultrasn0w...thanks.
zardoz
zardoz - June 18, 2012 at 4:46pm
Yes all working.. Also .. as it was out of contract .. got it unlocked also through a quick chat with at&T as i had a valid account
wenn96
wenn96 - June 18, 2012 at 4:20pm
All went Ok. 3G 4.2.1 . Gps -looking for Gps Signal! Doesn't find Satelite! Any suggestions ?