iPhone 5 vs. iPhone 4S: Video Recording Comparison [Watch]

iPhone 5 vs. iPhone 4S: Video Recording Comparison [Watch]

uhhuh - September 24, 2012 at 2:00am
The moving water was with the front camera not the back which we knew would be much much better (but for some reason gets little press). A lot of people say not worth getting then go on to say they'll stick with their 4S.... This is much much better than my 4.
Joe - September 22, 2012 at 2:12pm
Im sad to say that I compared the iPhone 5 yesterday to the Samsung s3 and the iPhone's pictures looked EXACTLY like my current 4s!! The s3's were WAY more detailed... I'm super upset that Apple had a whole year and all they could do is give us the same cheap camera than the 4s. I'm sticking with my 4s for now.
NoGoodNick - September 22, 2012 at 2:06pm
Although the differences don't see very obvious initially, there's an increased color saturation, plus better image stabilization (less camera shaking), and slightly better low light capabilies.
6italia0 - September 22, 2012 at 12:48pm
Whats people dont realize is that MP doesn't really make much of a difference in picture quality, the way the cameras function is utilized make the difference. The A5 chip was meant for performace, not camera quality, A5X was made for iPad 3 to enhance graphics on a larger format, A6 is meant for the same reason, however, its for both performance and graphics (includes camera). most newer android phones have great cameras as well, but their processors are not meant for graphics, so instead they enable auto contrast adding which does make great photos, but can also make horrible photos with too much added contrast
WeirdPhotographer - September 22, 2012 at 6:53am
Same hardware, different image processing capabilities. It does not matter what phone has the best camera. The best camera happens to be the one you have with you at the candid moment. I know some with Nokia Pureview disagree on this.
Mata - September 22, 2012 at 3:26am
Such a BS! you can't film with 2 device the way this guy did!!!! Is so clear that he use one device but he alter the video!!!!
Take another look - September 22, 2012 at 3:38am
If you examine it closely, you can see that both cameras aren't at the same exact spot. Both phones are right next to each other. Attached, probably.
And... - September 21, 2012 at 11:40pm
So just don't record moving water and don't move while videoing and the 4S will do just fine. Gonna have to try harder than that to get me to break down and buy such a small upgrade...
6italia0 - September 22, 2012 at 12:51pm
um small upgrade? you do know that 4" and aluminum body + A6 is in the 5 too right? if thats a small upgrade to you, I wonder what a big upgrade is then lol
Jv - September 21, 2012 at 11:30pm
Difference not that obvious. I can live with the 4s quality
john - September 21, 2012 at 11:27pm
little difference, noticable but nothin to brag about. samsung/android phones have way better. and im an iphone person. so little for a big "opening"
Lolhaha - September 22, 2012 at 7:54am
Did u know that 4s camera quality id much better that sgs3? Try to search. Android camera sucks!
IPhone5 or 5S - September 21, 2012 at 10:58pm