"Our product was created based on input from legal professionals and what they needed in realtime transcription software. We believe creating a Mac version of our software furthers our goal of meeting the needs of the legal field rather than forcing them to conform to one platform standard," said Mike Murray, president of 1360 Studios.
Transcript Manager Pro is designed to be simple and easy-to-use and offers the following exclusive features, which will allow customers to work smarter and more effectively when managing cases and depositions:
- Realtime pane always displays current depositions live so users can review it as they work on the rest of the transcript.
- Intuitive interface uses a two-click connection process allowing users to work more efficiently.
- Ability to export any document to PDF format so it may be easily sent to colleagues and clients.
- Powerful search and report tool to find exactly the information users need when they need it.
- Management of key case issues allows users to order issues and select their visibility.
"I have been using the PC version of Transcript Manager Pro since it was released, and the software has been great and really made my work more efficient. Now that the Macintosh version has been released, I can use my Mac laptop during depositions to receive realtime and then copy and paste deposition testimony directly into Keynote for use at trial. I am really excited about this new release," said George Hampton, Esq.