Over 14 Million Unique Devices Have Now Been Jailbroken With Evasi0n

Over 14 Million Unique Devices Have Now Been Jailbroken With Evasi0n

mike_ro_soft - April 10, 2013 at 3:28am
Thanx for everything and the hard work!I have a little problem ,because my son upgraded to 6.1.3 and i cant jailbreak it my phone.Any suggestion how can i jailbreak it or downgrade to lower firmware? Thanx!
mike_ro_soft - March 4, 2013 at 1:15am
Thanx for everything and the hard work! I love it!
Ali - April 10, 2013 at 1:18am
Ai need
I DID NOT DONATE - March 3, 2013 at 2:22pm
I would have donated but the jailbreak sucked and I removed it
Zeljko - March 3, 2013 at 9:19pm
Don`t eat shit!
Devon - March 3, 2013 at 6:34am
That's awesome. I'm proud to say that my iPod touch is one of those 14 million devices that's jailbroken.
Pod5G - March 3, 2013 at 2:30am
Very grateful for jailbreak. Those of you crying your device crashing after jailbreak, stop installing hacked packages. Buy them from the original trusted sources that were tested and approved and won't have a problem. How do I know? I've done it myself. Ever since I only use packages from the standard sources, I NEVER had my phone crash or start in safe mode.
Giovani - March 2, 2013 at 6:47pm
I wonder how much was donated out of 14 million people. I bet everyone that bitched the past 2 months didnt give them a dime. Cheapskates..because most of the them live with their moms and dads.Cant afford shiit! I donated $60 since I jail broke 6 of my devices. Please donate at least $5 per person ..to kepp this guys making our divide less boring. Giovani
sidewinder - March 2, 2013 at 6:56pm
don't be such a douche. though I agree that the whiners are bitches and if they don't donate they deserve a bitch-slap, you come on here all self righteous and for what? do you want to hear what a good job you've done donating $60? good job buddy.
fackyo - March 3, 2013 at 1:40am
F**ckyou Punck! I will bitch slap you with my french dick cheap ass mutha fuker You are the miser one that lives with his grand Ma? dont even have parents to guide you. At least I give some$$! what the fuuuck is matter with you
Fckuo - March 3, 2013 at 1:41am
Punk ass!@
Doggy - March 3, 2013 at 2:13pm
This is great! I honestly think that if Apple was smart, which they aren't, they'd be working to include the jailbreak for enthusiasts. I don't hack my apps, but I do get a lot off apps from repos that are well worth paying for. Some of them are even free and I just wouldn't live without them. You know what I'm talking about: SBSettings, Springtomize, DataMonitor, GuizmoDNS, RemoveBG, Activator, ActionMenu and there are so much more that don't have a Apple store equivalent! So since Apple isn't going to give these guys a pay cheque I think the donate button needs a few clicks. Of course there are always people who cross that sordid line in to selfishness and all they want is something for nothing. It's people like that; the greedy snakes, that give JailBreaking a negative stigma. Hence why unlocking and jailibreaking your phone has had all of it's laws repealed at the senate level! Nothing is ever free in life so spend some money on the people who deserve it!
WhiteTrash - March 2, 2013 at 5:46pm
I will have you know that I'm the one who peed on prisoners while I was serving the army.. that dirty bastard deserved to be drenched by my wastes...
goebes - March 2, 2013 at 1:40pm
I jailbroke my 5 soon as it come out, the additions from cydia were nice but honestly the phone did suffer the occasional slowdown :( Restored it back to official ios...smooth sailing again.
justabrake - March 2, 2013 at 2:39pm
Same here ! restored and no problems.
Nuno Garcia - March 2, 2013 at 12:24pm
I guess someday the only iDevices not jailbroken in the world will be the one Tim Cook owns and some other fools that just can´t plug in the iDevice to a computer... An iPhone "out-of-the-box" is like a rough stone, and Jailbreak and Cydia are the hammer and chisel needed to perfect those rough edges! Keep up the good work guys!!!
I love jailbreak but.................? - March 2, 2013 at 12:23pm
I have question? How fix apps wont open and I DONT WANT RESTORE AGAIN SOMEONE HAVE DIFFERENT METOD THIS IS MY SECOND SHIT HAPPEN!!!! PLEASE HELP EVASION TEAM!!!!!!
Nuno Garcia - March 2, 2013 at 12:26pm
Have you tryed to install those same apps but from another source? Keep in mind that at this time not all apps are compatible with IOS 6.x!!!