Analyst: Apple Will Unveil iPhone 5S, Lower Cost iPhone, iOS 7 in June

Analyst: Apple Will Unveil iPhone 5S, Lower Cost iPhone, iOS 7 in June

Gadget Revue - March 5, 2013 at 4:42pm
I wonder how many of Apple's iOS "ideas" come from the jailbreak community. It's almost like they hope their phones will get JB in order to come up with the "next awesome thing" (i.e. notification shade, photo from lock screen, tethering, etc) I love iPhones (have them all) but they are really letting Google eat their lunch on this innovation race. Apple used to fall behind on specs and dominate on innovation. Now they are on par in innovation and still behind on specs. They are beginning to compete on specs, which they don't want to do, but you can't be on top forever. This whole talk of cheap iPhone is totally the antithesis of SJ and he would rather go out of business then compromise. Aside from making investors less happy (which they already are based on current Apple stock performance) who says Apple needs to keep on selling more and more of everything at any cost? I thought it was to just make the best products, charge extra for it and let the people decide if it's worth it.
odedo1 - March 7, 2013 at 12:42am
In your own words investors are unhappy and that's because the stocks keep dropping and that's because there are pretty good none Apple products out there for much less so even if Apple don't want to make cheaper products, they get pushed into it whether they like it or not because it seems that they lost the touch in the invention department and a stupid watch will not do it.
NoGoodNick - March 5, 2013 at 4:23pm
I'm not sure I believe this. From what I've heard so far, the new 'lower cost' iPhone is being marketed to 3rd world countries (mostly S. America and a few poorer Asian countries that have been slower to adopt iOS devices). I'm not sure Apple will release it in America in order to compete with Samsung over who can produce the lowest satisfaction, quality and profitability ratings.
goebes - March 5, 2013 at 1:16pm
Ios 7 and all the subsequent iphones will be another nothing update, same ui same phone but it'll be the fastest yet! Lol Ill be sticking with my last iphone (5) and then shall move on to the competitor that's actually making real changes... Heck i think ill re jailbreak this thing and load it up n have some fun until then...
Mavarick R - March 5, 2013 at 11:27am
Im starting to think the galaxy S IV will be better than the 5s
odedo1 - March 7, 2013 at 12:26am
As much as I hate to admit it, I think you'll be right if its true that the galaxy S4 got 8 cores chip in it ( that's more power then most PC's ) there will be nothing you won't be able to do with it!!!
Sheikh - March 7, 2013 at 10:59am
What people do with it anyway!
CLK - March 5, 2013 at 9:58am
God bless the idiots
Grimlock - March 5, 2013 at 6:48am
Apple will declare bankruptcy in July 2014
Jedediah Johnson - March 5, 2013 at 2:28pm
With a 140 billion in cash on hand? Ahh don't think so. Go troll somewhere else you basement dwelling loser.
Grimlock - March 5, 2013 at 2:40pm
That's what they have now, I'm talking about July 2014.
Jedediah Johnson - March 5, 2013 at 2:51pm
In 17 months they're going to blow through 140 billion? Are you really that stupid? If you're so sure, explain how it's going to happen. And explain it in a non childish/ troll mentality. I'll tell ya. I don't think I'll ever fully understand the mentality of stupid trolls.
Grimlock - March 5, 2013 at 3:09pm
Why do I need to explain it to you? Do you have money to pay me? I do not work for free. And why is that uneducated person always end up in swearing?
Rotem - March 5, 2013 at 6:25am
May someone please stop think that apple would produce a low-cost iPhone at any point ? Apple would never do something like that. It's against the company's DNA. As Tim cook already said,"apple would never make crappy product". Apple makes premium product and will continue to do so. The "cheap" iPhone 5 will the same iPhone 5 of today but 100 dollars lower in price. Take a brief look about the analysts vs apple and you'll see that every year the genius analyst had predicted that apple would produce cheaper iPhone and any year apple hasn't done so.
odedo1 - March 7, 2013 at 12:30am
Like I said before Steve Jobs said never on the iPad mini and now we know that there is no such thing as never.
Gadget Revue - March 5, 2013 at 6:15am
I predict iOS 8 in June 2014 and iOS 9 in June 2015. Also iPhone 6 in Sept 2014 and iPhone 6s (for Sucker) in Sept 2015. Can I be an analyst now? These guys are dorks and iC is silly for quoting predictions that anyone with ANY knowledge of apple could easily make.
Odedo1 - March 5, 2013 at 6:10am
they also said that they will never make a small iPad and now we got the iPad mini.
Odedo1 - March 5, 2013 at 6:08am
the low cost one will probably still be better then the iPhone 5 only the case will make it cheaper, it's the only thing that makes sense because an iPhone 4S could be the low cost if not. and the high cost will probably be bigger, stronger battery and more or faster memory also a much better camera and the finger print recognition. that what makes sense to me.