ITC Finds Apple Infringed on Samsung Patent, Issues Cease and Desist Order on Older iPhones, iPads

cupertino chapter 11 - June 5, 2013 at 12:46am
marvelous news ... whining fanboys pricless ... bring back manufacturing to us or else ...
Nice news - June 4, 2013 at 10:46pm
Nice news. I especially liked the part where you guys explained what exactly was the infringement about. Not that I care either way, as I no longer care for Apple... HTC won me over with their ONE already. Fight away guys.
Really? - June 5, 2013 at 12:15pm
This coming from someone that is reading material from a site based on 98% Apple products and or news! Your HTC One wouldn't have been possible without Steve Jobs a.k.a. Apple!
because - June 5, 2013 at 2:49pm
That is because I've owned Apple devices since the 3GS and I still have the iPad (even though I don't use it anymore since I got the Surface Pro). I am still on my return period for the HTC One waiting to see if Apple make a miracle with the 5S and makes me want to come back, which doesn't seem like so. Anyway, yes Steve Jobs made smartphones possible, but he is no longer with Apple, sadly, and it shows... that is why new iPhones suck.
Jason - June 5, 2013 at 4:10pm
In what way do they suck? Can you be more specific?
Tressa - May 23, 2017 at 2:29am
mmlb jerseys cheap cheap jersey plaza
What the hey - June 4, 2013 at 10:30pm
Apple has infringed on Samsung Patents... hmmm can we learn what exactly these patents are rather than the number reference.
Milkman - June 5, 2013 at 3:03am
It had to do with 3G communication technology innovated by Samsung. Apple refused to pay Samsung because they believed the price was too high so they went ahead and used it anyway without paying Samsung.
Stephen Powers - June 6, 2013 at 8:39pm
Patents are easy to find on the web, just Google the patent number and all the information is right there. Do you have a Great Product or a New Idea? Protecting your Product or Idea is a crucial part of your overall business plan. Call us today to discuss your Intellectual Property Strategy. There is never a charge for consultations. Call 1-888-919-9328
neo11 - June 4, 2013 at 10:24pm
cant we all just get along ?
FiremanSam - June 5, 2013 at 4:12am
Not when there is money involved.
Baxter - June 6, 2013 at 1:07am
So true!! Long live greed & glory!