Bento automatically displays contacts and calendars kept within Address Book and iCal. There is no need to re-enter existing names, phone numbers, email addresses and upcoming events into Bento so users can start organizing and extending to their information right away.
Bento is the personal database for the millions of Mac users who appreciate the elegance and ease of use of their Mac, said FileMaker president Dominique Goupil. With Bento, we are providing an incredibly easy way to manage all your information -- iCal calendar events, Address Book contacts, digital media and files -- all in one place, effortlessly.
Bento users can organize contacts, calendars, photos and files so they can easily do the following and more:
* Manage a vast amount of contact details
* Coordinate events, parties and fundraisers
* Track projects, assignments and deadlines
* Connect related information together
* Prioritize tasks
* Catalog inventory, donations and items for sale
* Record hours worked and payments due
* Assign ratings to service providers and sellers
* Create libraries for music, movies and other media
* Store files and photos in relation to projects and events
Bento builds on Leopards gorgeous new look and consistent design to bring simplicity and style to personal databases.