March 28, 2023

How to SSH Into Your iPhone Using WinSCP (Windows)
Comments

Posted March 12, 2009 at 9:47pm · 15 comments · Add Comment
Tom
Tom - March 25, 2013 at 1:31pm
Thanks a lot,this is useful Article
Erna
Erna - August 29, 2013 at 4:07pm
Acabo de liberar inpohe 3g 16g sin problemas, pero solo puedo llamar y recibir llamadas desde orange, con yoigo y telefonica ni llama ni recibe, si datos e internet. Me dice desvio de llamadas activado y no da sef1al ni tono, y despues de un rato llamada erronea. Alguna idea. Magnifico tutorial
Rayan
Rayan - December 28, 2013 at 10:23pm
hanuman
hanuman - March 2, 2013 at 6:09pm
Thanks a lot for this self explanatory step by step tutorial... !!! :-)
Tianna
Tianna - August 27, 2013 at 2:49am
Your website has to be the elecrtonic Swiss army knife for this topic.
melanie v.
melanie v. - May 5, 2011 at 12:17pm
Okay so I did everything step by step and everything worked out fine but when dragging it left to right nothings happening. I moved it in a few places on my phone but I cant seem to find it. I even restarted my phone and tried again and I still can't find what I transfered to my phone. Please help..
jules
jules - December 23, 2010 at 4:39pm
i have done everything and it all worked fine. one thing you failed to mention is copying the files to the "desired location." for example, if everyone here is trying to add ROMs to the snes4iphone, would you copy and paste the ROM into the snes4iphone application (found under Applications) ?? and when you download the ROMs, do they need to be unzipped and then added? this is my only issue, and when I load the application on my phone, there is no ROMs on there, so basically its not work. missed a few details, please help, thank you.
Umaroh
Umaroh - May 5, 2013 at 1:49pm
Sooooooo, are you feeling gutsy?? (1 click) Just one litlte click.btw. Thanks for your reviews and the detail that you put into them. I've got the X and have watched most of your videos and still making up my mind on which ROM I would like. I am interested in knowing what would the phone be like with JUST root without adding any ROM? Also, are there any ROM's that allow the phone to function 100% of all functions i.e. camera res, battery life, etc.
raj
raj - November 22, 2010 at 5:41am
im not able to connect ssh using winscp.... it gives network error: connection timed out..... plz help me
Aaron
Aaron - November 16, 2010 at 1:15am
I found this article to be very useful. All I need help with is some of my applications I have downloaded are pretty big. Like, the Tomtom GPS app. It took me an hour and a half to download it but found that all I really need is a few languages and the maps themselves. Is there any way I can ssh into the app and get rid of some of the useless parts of it? I already ssh(ed) into my phone and looked for tomtom and I couldn't find it. It wasnt in the applications folder or anything. Please help. Thanks.
Jim Danner
Jim Danner - May 1, 2009 at 6:44am
PLEASE add a warning that people should change the root and mobile passwords. Having OpenSSH running with the default passwords is dangerous when you're on a public network, and even the phone's 3G/EDGE/GPRS connection can be unsafe! See http://thebigboss.org/2008/11/30/why-ssh-on-restart-is-required/ comment 10.
angel
angel - March 14, 2009 at 1:02pm
i dont know the location i should put the files in my iphone using winscp
dlr
dlr - March 13, 2009 at 11:15am
Great tut...I'd like to suggest that users go the General Settings of their iPhone/Touch and set the Auto Lock of their unit to "Never".
Khaled
Khaled - March 13, 2009 at 7:18pm
good call! thank you...
Hellen posada
Hellen posada - January 3, 2014 at 3:52am
Hola no puedo liberara mi telefono no encuentro que programa de Cydia Es nose desesito ayuda