December 4, 2022
iPhone 5S Home Button Won't Be Convex But Will Scan Fingerprints, iOS 7 for iPad Could Be Delayed?

Posted August 19, 2013 at 6:54pm · 11 comments · Add Comment
Cringe
Cringe - August 20, 2013 at 2:39pm
Great! Every iPhone I've owned has had problems with the home button after a year. Now they are going to make it more complicated and expensive to repair.
Steven blowjob
Steven blowjob - August 20, 2013 at 2:11am
Fingerprint is to make it easier for the GVMT to identify people, in the future when we are living in a police state, It'll be handy. WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
Dildo baits
Dildo baits - August 20, 2013 at 2:36am
And what about no wifi or any tower signal, how would they find us then?
Me
Me - August 19, 2013 at 10:03pm
I can see it will be an issue with the finger sensing. It is also ging to be a pain in the A$$. to scan your finger every time. I dont even use a password for my Iphone5. If I loose my iphone5 I will never get it back. Say good bye to it. So all this finger shiiit is useless. I'd rather have an Open IOS i can do what ever I want with my device than this. What the hell is the JAILBREAK for IOS7. I wont be purchasing this Iphone until the jailbreak is out,thats for certain
JW
JW - August 20, 2013 at 1:40am
Ever lost an iPhone 5?? I guess not. Find my iPhone is bullshit. All the finder/thief had to do is restore it as new through iTunes. Then it's thier's. any thief knows to dump the SIM card and not access the Internet until its been wiped. Even if they are dumb enough to access the Internet find my iPhone only stores the last know location for 24hrs.... It could be so much stronger, using the IMEI number or MAC address to find it even after a restore. Never understood why apple don't implement this.....
Dildo baits
Dildo baits - August 20, 2013 at 2:35am
Apple uses maps and it even know its own device where it is, tried it in best buy, wait until ios 7 update, when it's new with multitasking, notifacation on lock screen, control center and anything else, it will change everything including updated maps and fmi app, plus the rating is 4 stars! Not so bad but several people love it!
ISMAEL SANTOS
ISMAEL SANTOS - August 19, 2013 at 8:51pm
LET ME KNOW WHEN THIS IPOD AND IPHONE 5 S. ARRIVES. PLEASE THANKS.
goofyself
goofyself - August 19, 2013 at 8:27pm
This feature sold me .imagine you don't have to have type in unlock code to unlock your phone and applications. Great
David
David - August 27, 2013 at 8:26pm
Hey, after playing that game for 4 hours the other day, the drums is HARD, baecuse it's the most like the real instrument. I play Bass in a real band and I sucked at this game but a lot of fun ROCK ON!
Apple certified 9yrs
Apple certified 9yrs - August 19, 2013 at 8:08pm
Fingerprint scanner is only available through pre order.It WILL NOT be installed in the lions share of 5S's.
Saul
Saul - August 19, 2013 at 7:54pm
Looking forward to that finger print sensor :)