Fontcase focusses on metadata, and for every font and weight, you can add a wide variety of metadata. You can set tags, genres, assign designers and foundries and much more. They are not just pieces of text, but actually show up in the source list and in Fontcase 1.1 supported languages will now also show up there just like your tags and genres and you can now create smart collections based on the number of activations and when you last activated a font.
Other new features include badges in the sidebar, an updated info pane and more speed. Also, Fontcase now accepts and activates a lot more fonts than before and we fixed several bugs in version 1.1.
New features include:
* A versatile plug-in architecture to extend Fontcase in numerous ways
* Fontcase now analyzes the languages a font supports
* More metadata for when a font was activated and the number of times it was activated
* Badges show the number of fonts in a collection
* Fontcase can now analyze and activate a lot more fonts now
* A redesigned info panel
* Several bugfixes
Pricing and Availability:
Fontcase 1.1 is available as a full-featured demo. A single user license is 42.00 Euros ($55.00 USD).